BINGS '09 Wrap-up / Discussion Thread

^^Hey, you won best JDM right?

BTW Bing, the meet was great. It was my first time out. The $20 sounds perfect. (Entrance, Dinner, Shirt…) Maybe $25 for those who are registering and get priority parking.

The fact that alot of the people I spoke to said it was their first time out was the main reason for the three separate cruises. At certain crossroads, I think the person in front should pull over and let the cruise pass, Then continue at the end, and so forth. It would also create a perfect opportunity to get some great cruise video.

Now there is an idea!

Junior! Bullshit. You don’t even pay for parking at Sheridan! :wink:

Anyways, I think John’s idea of $15 for parking and then maybe $5 for the buffet works good. That way you’re be an idiot not to eat at Cosy’s. But you HAVE to pay for parking in order to get the buffet for $5.

I think the meet was a good time…

the format was decent, the parking setup was awesome

the ppl were indeed friendly, and why not, we’ve all got something in common were passionate about…

ill comment on the issue that seemingly most important, although i don’t believe it should be…

I didn’t know that everybody in attendance was supposed to eat at the restaurant, I went to A&W for a burger lol

but still, you said 60 ppl from the meet went into the restaurant… right?

I’m really curious as to how many ppl eat at this restaurant on a normal “non-meet” sunday…

not trying to be a dick. i appreciate your hard work running this meet and I’d love to come next year as well.

ooo, my name is Matt, i was driving the blue Hatch with stock chromies.

Gen-Y?.. wow thats like kinda old

Well, I fit under Skyline too, but a misc class is also good :smiley:

60 ppl went into the restraunt? man that sounds pretty good to me, unless it is useually packed on a sunday afternoon or something

i had a good time, i dunno why anyone would not eat at the resturant the food is great…

i think you should make it 1 cost though 1 set price to park for the day and eat in 1 payment and let it be known about the buffet.

and maps maybe would have helped some people ive been on the cruise before but was following a line of cars that had no idea …so i missed out on some things but ended up in the same spot anyways.

all in all i hope it continues to happen. whatever way possible.

i think there isnt enough guys like bing out there who even give us young guns a shot let alone sacrifice a day an organise it all between the 5.0 n the exreamly reasonable priced buffet is nothing to ask for this year was my first time ill def be back next year and ill definitly support any changes to make the meet better i was def one of the lost ones on the cruise from the round about glad i wasnt alone thanks to smitty we made it there

its just ignorant to go to this meet at what is arguably one of the best chinese food resurtants in ontario (with english on the menu) and eat fast food, from a neighbouring establishment.

plain disrespectful, especially when you (people who know who you are) litter your wrapers in that parking lot

The thing about white people is that any chinese food tastes good to them. Especially white washed chinese food. :slight_smile:

Its not ignorant, or disrespectful, to go to a 240sx meet and not eat at a restaurant. Correct me if I’m wrong but the purpose of the meet was not to get stuffed.

If it were expresssed that eating at the restaurant was expected of us, then yes, I could see the disrespect aspect, but seeing as how I wasn’t told, it’s pretty much an “oh well, next time then” to me.

LOL!! fuck… thats true i dont cause im bigger than security guards :slight_smile: and I am a nice person!!

BTW that idea seems good stillz

i had chinese food for 3 days straight before the meet.

i didnt particularly feel like having any more of it.

The meet was at Bing’s restaurant and the whole parking lot and dining area was dedicated to the whole meet.

You should respect that and eat there because nothing comes free in life. Bing took a lot of time and effort to make the meet work.

With your kind of attitude, you’re better off not coming next time.

i wonder what goes thru ur mental processes when u log on to son.

u must entirely forget your pathetic geek life n develop some sense of internet confidence.

95% of everything youve posted you wouldn’t say in real life, so keep evaluations of “my attitude” to yourself as im fairly confident no one gives two shits about it.

On the note of next year, as I’ve already said, i was unaware the restaurant was an expectation. Considering the fact that in this wrap up its been expressed that it’s a big deal, I’d be going to future meets knowing I’m to be partaking in the dining experience.

Respect to him for actually making it out the event :rolleyes:

INCINERATED!

chill out guys… no big deal…

i’ll do a better job of communicating next time. I guess i jsut assumed people knew what was going on, but then again we do get alot of new people every year so the fault lies with me.

thinking i should lock this up for fear of it deteriorating a bit more.

Okay there.

All I was saying is if you have that attitude, don’t come. Because nothing is free. Did your mom forget to change your diaper or something?

Anyways Bing, either lock it up or delete the posts. I can tell that a bunch of guys are ready to bash me.