Bitch on Jersey Shore gets knocked out

Equal rights for all!! Now eatz dat fist lady :lmao

Reminds of a saying.What do you tell a girl with 2 black eyes.Nothing you already told her twice.

P.s. total joke ladies of shift.

I hope this is a joke… did that piece of shit really punch a girl in the face and you guys are laughing about it?

Yes, he really punched her in the face. And while I dont promote that in any way, nor would I ever personally do it, I cant help but chuckle a bit. She is a fucking retard, and lets face it, we’ve all thought about it at one point!!

Bitch gets knocked the fuck out

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

+rep if I can

1. she is not a girl she is a troll

2. Equal treatment dog

3. I would have punched her in the face a long time ago

If women want to be equal, sometimes you gotta hit em the same way you would a dude.

Someone ask that girl if she still wants to be treated as an equal. :rofl

Wayne, Tracy is from LI? Didn’t know that.

I by no means think its ok for a man to hit a woman. I seriously can’t help but burst out laughing because that guy has balls for doing that. I’m sure off camera that guy’s teeth were getting folded in by someone. I can’t imagine he got away with doing that.

Exactly my thoughts.
I have a feeling he was seriously regretting that soon after.
There is no excuse for it unless she had a gun to his head and was threatening his life and he was doing it in complete self defense.
This is seriously one of the biggest pussy moves I’ve seen in a long time.

HUH? Def not.

$20 says she fucks him later in the show…

i would not take that bet

:rofl

POW!

That was so funny I showed my mom. She did not find humor in it which in turn made me laugh more… WIN!

Right in the kisser!

wow i have to admit i lol’d. Dood’s face prepunch was hilarious. if either one of us had to listen to that bitch running her mouth for more than 2 minutes we’d all be fighting the urge.

I def dont condone hitting a girl, but how many times have you just snapped and did something u instantly regretted? This guy definetly had a reflex action take place lol

Would not take that bet

http://www.mtv.com/onair/jersey_shore/photos/cast/paulie_1331.jpg

lmao