Black 1990 300zx 2+2

Hey guys,

I’ve been lurking for a few weeks, and decided to post today to mark a special occasion: I got my first admiring note!

I was parked outside all evening with the T’s off, and when I got into my car to drive off, I noticed a note on my windshield which said “I LIKE!” and a phone number to call!

Who knew a car could make one feel so good?

:B

lol, did u call the number?

welcome to TNC

lol nice…

welcome to tnc

lol probably a 360lb dude nicknamed pinky congrats

be forewarned… iv had it a few times with my road runner
its goona be some guy who’s goona tell you its a shame such a nice car has been so neglected (no matter how good it is) and that he’ll take it off your hands for 20% of what its worth.

these assholes lurk everywhere.

just remember…you like it…its worth $XXXX to you. and its yours.
so ****em… and love it… tell em to go screw a cat under water

I thought about calling the number today, but while I was on the highway I opened up the center console to get a piece of gum and the sodding note flew out the window! I felt a pang of regret when I saw the note fluttering down the center lane of the DVP in my rear-view mirror. I’ll bet it was from a hot girl :frowning:

lmao that sucks…and it was probably from some underaged girl with a note like “i like” haha

jail-bait FTW

got a rabbit-complex going on there terry?

^^^ hahaha +1

Welcome to the club

welcome to the club, you dont live in scarborough do you?

welcome. wow u were actually considering calling him/her? what if it turned out to be some wierd gay guy with a bunch of friends and they attempted to ass rape u!!!

I live in North York, but I am in Scarborough a lot. Have you seen me?

I think it would be quite difficult for them to rape me over the phone.

if theyre really crazy psychos…they can trace where u live lol

If the note was made up of letters cut out of magazines and newspapers, then I would be afraid.

HAHAHA, FTMFW!

welcome to the boards

The hand writing says it all … Was it written by a girl?

Welcome to the site

lol this thread is so gay…
welcome to the site btw

I don’t think so, because it wasn’t in pink pen, and there was no heart replacing the dot in the exclamation point.