Black Coated Wire Dog Crate

Sigh… No one associated with Out of the Pits uses blue nose or red nose, at least on the board of directors and/or those volunteers who are actually informed (you are not one of them). They use colors to describe them, just like a yellow lab, or a black lab. Please refer me to any quality site that uses such a term. You will only find places like Off Da Rip and other ghetto breeders use that term, ill even provide you a picture below.

Now you are also saying that a blue nose is also usually a “bigger” version of a Pit Bull. Actually Am Staffs and what is now called the American Bully are “bigger” versions of the Pit Bull, and reject breeders breed blue ones because they are popular/a fad with the retards who will actually pay $1500-$4000 for a dog. So you see more blue giant Pit Bulls is because of breeding, not because they are a certain color.

Please tell me where you got these purple ribbons from? Im pretty sure they sell them at Office Max, im going to stop on my way home to get my dogs a couple yellow ribbons, probably a blue for one of them, maybe red for the other. My Pit Bull also has a black nose, should I call him a black nose Pit Bull?