Black Friday Campers

wasn’t me bro, my buddy was in line from 6:30 thanksgiving night till morning :stuck_out_tongue: but i did see who u were talking about some young kid. i just waited in line and still go everything haha

i wasnt at your best buy…

I was just saying that if i seen someone cut in line with their friend then I’d be dragging them out of line.

from what you said about, you joined your friend at 5am in line? how did the people behind you take to that? I would have been doing something about it

I got a $100 better deal on a 42" Plasma for my Parents for Xmas Sunday at Frys than they had on Friday. They tend to over-buy/stock some items and if they don’t prove t3h mad hotness and fly off the shelves they drop 'em a bit lower on Sat/Sun to get rid of them. I ended up getting a Samsung 42" Plasma and a 1000W Samsung “Home Theatre in a Box” for them for just over $1k. I checked all the reviews on them ahead of time and both units review VERY well. The TV is only 720p/1080i but it is a very nice 15k:1 contrast ratio. HD Cable is only 720p anyway, and I KNOW my parents aren’t going to buy a HD or Blueray player, or care. For God’s sake they have a 20" curved-tube CRT TV right now!!!

My buddy camped out, didn’t even get the TV he wanted, and got a ‘so so’ deal on a much more expensive TV. He basically got suckered into getting it since he had already invested so much time. It is a baller as TV though, but not the one he planned to get.

As for “cutters” my buddy that camped said there was a 3 hour checkout line once you even got in the store. So this family of about 20 people would just station one person in the line while the others went off and shopped, went and got food, whatever. Would you consider that cutting? They did buy over a dozen TVs between them, and a bunch of other stuff too. Crazy.

-TJ

na thats not cutting in line.

whenever theres a person in line all night then at 430 or so and a few friends join them is when i get pissed

Anyone know if this still holds true? And how about the greensburg toys-r-us?

toys r us ive still heard. every sunday