Black Friday @ Gore Mountain

FYI for future reference if you plan on buying the Gore season pass, buy it before October 31st. It’s alot cheaper. I think I got mine for $500 last year.

season passes are always cheaper the earlier you buy one. i wanted one for this year but being unemployed really hurt that. hopefully i get a job soon or else i wont be doing to much boarding this year. and i want to buy a season pass for next year as early as possible.

4 more days…

what time are you heading up?

not 100% sure on that yet, probably will end up leaving 2 hours prior to their opening time.

With my luck it’ll end up raining on Friday…

i don’t care if its raining. i just need to get on a mountain. lol.

yeah i hear you loud and clear there.

since this summer sucked ass i am praying that we will be blessed with a kickass ski season this year.

do you ski or board?

board. only since last year.

will be there with a friend and a blunt… or 2

:thumbup

:lol if you see a kid riding reno jibs hit me up

ive been contemplating wearing my MX helmet but it’ll probably be way too warm for that

il prob end up just wearing a jersey or somthing if its that warm

According to Gore’s website, there isn’t going to be skiing at the mountain tomorrow. JUst some gay “opening day” party in one of the lodges.

FUUUUUUUUUUU

yea every mountain has pushed back opening day. thats to the fact that its still 50+ outside. fuck.

:frowning:

Still gotta buy a board after i clipped a tree last year at west mountain bc some ass hole on skis came out the woodwork and cut me off. :frowning:

haha. i usually weave in and out of the people going too slowly, its like a motional obstacle course.

i do the same, i’ll feel bad the day i take out a little kid. came close many times last year.