Black History Month is ruined

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-congo-plague,0,6066657,print.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines :stick: the fucking plague… i mean seriously, it’s 2005. africa is supposedly the cradle of civilization and the fucking plague breaks out. imo there are leaders in africa who are worse than terrorist, but at least they don’t have real weapons though. the only $ they have to rule with is stolen off of the UN food missions. fuck, get your act together :op: they don’t even have field medics, they just fuckin run to jungle and die there. i don’t know if it’s more tragic or pitiful :sadwavey:

:rofl:

i have to agree… i mean simple anti-biotics can solve the issue… it is funny how ancient some poeple live… the fact that 1out of 2 people have a cell phone and over there a group of people at a diamond mine can’t even call for medics to combat the plague…hahah

yeah i don’t see all those people ,that cry their ancestors were forcefully borught here, going back. Repirations: you get to stay here!!!

easy killer… keep it clean. No racist remarks or stereotyping.

what was wrong with what i said? i was refering to those who cry about and want something from it. i didn’t say something like “all blacks love watermelon”

I didnt delete it, did I? I just see this thread as possibly heading in that direction. So lets make sure that doesnt happen. :bigthumb:

i didn’t post it with the intentions of it going that way either, i just found this to be a pitiful example of media bias (you know this won’t be a big deal on the national news) and felt the need to at least let others know about this… oh and i decided. it’s pitifully tragic :eek4:

So when they sending the medical aid coughfuelbombdcough over

whats this have to do with black history month :confused:

um… it’s about africa :nuts:

:hsdance: africa doesnt have black history month

:mrT: :mrT: :mrT: :gives: :mrT: :mrT: :mrT:

yeah & we don’t do shit about it…but we jump @ a chance to get into Iraq??

the world is fucked up.

actually i hate watermellon :dunno: …try again

:owned:

i LIKE :beer:

:mullet:

me too

LOL I LIKE IT!!!

in honor of black history month i give you(really its for me)

NWS shake it like michael j fox
http://www.emptyspace.dk/display~Content~Shake_tHAT_Phat_ass~ID~4403.htm

:hahano: