Black mob jumps and strips drunk white dude....

pissed i watch this, fucking monkey motherfuckers.

If this were the other way around, it would be all over the news nationwide, protests, making a huge deal. For either way, white dudes beating up black guys, black guys beating up white dudes, Its a shitty thing. Its so much drawn out and made into a huge deal when its a white on black thing. Ive had my ass beat by a black dude, i didnt call every news agency in the world and cry about it. I also beat up a black kid pretty good in poughkeepsie one time and it was over and done, for both cases. Stuff like that treyvon thing a few weeks back, everyone in the world was making a huge deal of it. Then, You see stuff like Slowmarrow posted about the group of black guys that tortured, mutilated and murdered a white couple and no one ever knows about it because if its widely broadcoasted and made into a big deal, news agencies will be called racist and unfair.

scumbags are scumbags… white/black/yellow ect ect

what was that little black piece of shit that got killed and they want justice?? oh wait i dont give a shit.

videos like this speak for themselves. cant even act like human beings

cant watch this without becoming enraged, so not watching it

http://nationalactionnetwork.net/

They have a Facebook page an I’m sure an email you can voice your opinion on.

Was this the one were they cut the guys Dick off, then killed him raped his wife for days and then killed her?

Shit is unreal. Yet that’s not a “hate crime”.

Idc if your red white black, if you shit like this you should pay. Even black people hate nigers.

Need to bring back firing lines and public hangings to people who rape and murder in some of these cases.

i want to kill after watching this. no shit, no lie

Not watching. Fucking *******

I juat watched this and literally the hair is sticking up on my neck.

I am so fuckin fuming right now. Im not even going to say what I want because it will sure as fuck be racist as shit and I will get permabaned.

fuckin porch monkeys.

so here is my question there is clearly a video of the assault that has been publicly circulated and the criminals faces are clearly identified. If there isn’t a double standard why hasn’t there been any attempt to bring the criminals to justice.

Jigs and ******s just being jigs and ******s.

Wait…“n i g n o g s” is a censored word?

Saw it on CNN, one suspect was identified and Baltimore police are searching for others. Pretty fucked up, but I think race had little to do with it. Baltimore is fucking sketchy anyway, get yourself all liquored up and vulnerable wearing a $1300 watch and shit happens.

fixed.

^ :rofl

So they robbed the guy, then kicked his ass. Thats nice.

Anyone who says its not a race incident is fucking full of shit. The dude in the beanie acting all cool in the beginning, as soon as the camera rolls, then they swarm as a group the ONE white dude there, camera phones already out as some fat chunkys ass half naked black cow grinds on this dude like black chick do and thinks its cool, singing “make that ass clap” fucking bullshit. Maybe if your bitch wasnt 250lbs her ass would be in shape and wouldnt “clap”. “Take that ***** watch”… the entire thing proves it was a premeditated attack.

JUST like the trevon bullshit the black people are all up in arms about. Rightfully so, just like we are now over their “eye for an eye” bull shit copy cat crimes they are pulling out of the woodwork the last few weeks. They are all pissed and do the SAME fucking thing and think its right.

God damn I am raging now. The thing is there is a term “RACIST” for a fucking reason. When someone straight up, targets another person, of opposite color and makes references like “take that ***** watch” and does stereotypical (and they know it) shit that spawns the attack… that is as RACIST as it gets.

I would LOVE to see them all caught and sentenced to the max, right along side the white guy that shot and killed on of their own.

fuck society.

would have probably needed to change out my mag.

blacks are more raciest than anyother race out there and there the ones that cry raceism fuck that… even black ppl hate ni99ers

Are you related to skid stain?