Black Ops

I like it. Its different but its pretty good. Going to go take a nap since I have been up since work at 2:50am yesterday

I’m picking mine up at lunch today, will be playing at 5:30PM

Xbox gamertag: ry woot

I played some MW2 last night, I’m HELLA RUSTY

finally back aye?

SO happy this finally came out. Now all the dipshits are off Reach. Actually played some good team slayer last night

game play is ok game just looks shity. They could have did a better job. o0o well

heh, been playing MW2 a bit here and there

I think last time I’ve checked your screen name, it said you’ve been inactive for 120 days or something :rofl

I played last night you White Russian.

So did I for most of the day, didn’t see your ass there!

I won’t be playing B.O. for a while, not buying it, and still have plenty to finish in the old one.

Running out of titles to get though, which is a good thing.

Fine! Loser!

Hey if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. I’m plenty happy with mw2 as it is. If I really want to spend money, I’ll buy a map pack. :lol

MW2 sucked. too much bullshit in it. The first one was much sharper and less bullshit “heart beat monitor” type crap.

t minus 10 min til i go grab my copy

Will add you today.

so how is it

so far pretty good. I only played a an hr or so in campign and it’s a weird plot but fun as hell. Multiplayer is fawking insane and zombie mode is a great time as well. Def worth picking up.

The zombie mode is definitely hard. It’s going to take at least four people working together to go through it. JVG and I were paired up with some dimwits that were just opening every damn door and leaving it be, zombies free to roam

I like this better than MW2. The “active” boards are cool: rockets that take off, conveyors and silos doors to activate. Tons of shit to get up on and crawl through. Hell first round in i managed to find myself falling into the hopper of one of those massive industrial material shredders which didn’t work out so well for me :lol

Not uncommon to see 30-50 kill counts per match for some players.

online fucking sucks. ive yet to go a game where after i respawn and survive more than like 5-10 seconds, its SO DUMB. not playing online anymore until i beat the game.

how far have you gotten with the zombie mode? A friend and I played last night for awhile and the two of us could only make it to wave 7. It seems like you can’t shut the doors after you open them either…

Man, online mode is tough. I’m getting raped… everyone is really good already. lol