Black R35 GT-R

Not the biggest fan of the GT-R, but lookin’ good :wink:

Wow, this guy gets around, I’ve seen that same plate on so many of the black GT-R spottings.

So u`d love this,Samurai Speed GT-R Is Back

Seen that GT-R cruising around Aurora during the random snow storms last week.

Iz niize

Driving in lower than 10 degree weather, Warranty is Voided lols jkz

GTR’s look really amazing and poised on the road in my opinion, there’s a really nice white one I’ve seen that has a black lip and a mine’s spoiler I believe with Titanium exhaust! seen it one time going to school in the morning…DAM! :cool:

lol i wouldnt be suprised if they came up with some BS like that

I think that’s one of their selling points… I can’t remember where but they were testing it in the snow and were showing that it was easy to control and stuff, “You can’t do that with a Porsche” lol

I still like R34s better though…

I think that’s one of their selling points… I can’t remember where but they were testing it in the snow and were showing that it was easy to control and stuff, “You can’t do that with a Porsche” lol

Check you resources.

porches actually are tested in snow. Their is a defensive drive school here in ontairo that uses only Porsches to help teach drivers to control their vehicles. their was a segment on speed featuring tanner fouse at the driving school.

thumbs up for Nissan with the gtr!

lol, only Nissan.

its so true man, i wanted to get this car so badly until i heard about all the shit i have to sign saying i wouldnt do this or that.

I used to make any warranty claim i wanted with the 911 and tell them i was at the track and this happened, and within 15 mins i had a rental car and my car was being fixed free with no questions asked. I hope nissan steps up their game with customer service on the gtr asap !!!

I donno, that’s just what the little video said lol

Who would want to drive a Porsche in the snow?

Drooooolizzle, I personally like r32’s the best, then r34’s…
rawr

i actually seen a video on speedtv were they were testing awd 911’s and they said it handled amazing on snow with winter specd tires.

Thats interesting I didn’t know there were so many disclaimers. There is an owner that has broken his Borg Warner transaxle after 100+ launch control pulls…its $20,000.

The Brembos are $1000 per disc plus the pads and labour its gonna be $6000!

Ya so buy an R35 on warranty only…even then its a problem.

I like it, but wouldn’y buy it.

Waste of money IMO

Wow, I just saw this guy today in Mississauga!!!

He’s like 40yrs old though.

i think the 40 yrs old guy who owns this black gtr is a dentise and his dental office is at the TNT super market @ steeles and middle field.

might be cuz there is always a black GTR parked there, and one of my friends knows him so he told me about it.

different guy. that guy is much much younger. at least if i remember correctly.

and just couple of days ago they blew the bell housing, LOL
those guys are nuts :slight_smile: