Blackberry Storm

I have a blackberry storm the 1st one not the new one that just came out that is no joke brand new the only thing is that the back cover is a little scratched but not bad just from going in and out of my pocket the phone itself was used about 3 weeks it was a replacement because I broke my first one and this was the replacement that they sent me I ended up switching to Sprint since I get a better deal. The screen is perfect always had a screen protector on it until 5 min ago when I took it off. This is also unlocked to it will work with verizon, AT&T, Tmobile i believe

$150 comes in original box, USB, software, wall charger, and books.

will upload pics later

you can get 150 for the storm?
dayum i have one sittin in my room not being used

i got 120 for mine

worst phone ever made. had one for 4 days and smashed it on the verizon counter.

You were doing it wrong…

I know a lot of people who thought the same thign till I showed them how to properly use one :lol

Srsly, had my storm for 4 months, far from the worst phone I ever had… but deff not the best…

Great phone once you adjust the screen and learn how to close apps properly so your hpone doesnt slow down

or its a piece of fucking dogshit.

yup

i cant justify spending 300$ on a phone and then having to jerk it off to get it to work right, the phone is widely known and a pile of garbage. even verizon was like “ya we know, we’re sorry, here a free phone and your money back…”

I have been using the Storm for about a year and only had one issue, which was taken care of very quickly.

No problems here.

good seller!

i’m at 18 months right now and the phone is still great… had one software problem… got a new phone within 1 hour of the problem first coming up

that being said i will be moving over to the iphone when my contract is done