blacktop electrical NIGHTMARE!!!

hey whatsup guys?? k well heres my delema and i need lots of opinions which usually isnt to hard around here lol. alright so about a week ago we had just reloacated my battery to the trunk and reconected the harness on my s14, the car had been siting for about four months while we cleaned out the engine bay and re-did the gasckets and put a new rear main and clutch,turbo,bov,boost controller in and just other misc things anywys we fired the car up when everything was kinda half put together and let it run for about 45 mins to bleed the coolent system and check for leaks and stuff, shut it off put my ic piping back in all my vacume lines ziptied everything out of the way and just kinda cleaned up the engine bay to look respectable and then put my hood on. go to fire it back up cranks but dosnt fire??? check it over getting no spark or fuel, so i assume its the cas so i get a new cas and pigtail install it , no vroom-pshhhh still wtf?? it smells like electrical burning from behind the block in between the fire wall, can somebody plzz tell me wtf’s goin on and what i should do a.k.a. get new harness or try and repair it ?? or how and what i should test to diagnose the prolem. thanks boys!

p.s. where can i get a dipstick i lost mine in the mess of things

Check for spark, fuel, compression, timing.

The burning smell might be your starter if you’re cranking it over for long periods of time.

he already said there is no spark… is your harness been sawdered if so why dont you just try out a new harness for blacktop sr. my 2 cent.

Didn’t see the no spark or fuel. Is there fuel pressure?? Check to make sure the ecu plug is in straight and tight.

ya im going to pull the harness out tonight and take it to slipperysilvia to test everything and make all neccessary repairs but im hoping thats it. i get fuel pressure to the rail and my fuel pump clicks on when i key up so im gonna try spinning my old cas by hand to see if the injectors click if not then it has to be the harness right ??? i didnt rally touch the ecu exept to run my power cable to the trunk so i doubt it would be that because i didnt unplug anything, but my harness is spliced in im 90% sure its not plug and play so im thinking mabey it could be any of those connections that have been soldered to the chassis harness?? keep the ideas coming boys its hard for me to see the car all the time because it is in st.cathrines but i shouyld be heading there tonight.

ps.ps anybody know where to find an oil dipstick for an sr???

as in a replacement dipstick?

ya just an oil dipstick