Blanyer's last political thread...

…until someone brings up politics again.

I just want to point something out:

A lot of conservatives like to accuse the left of hating America… and a lot of the left likes to accuse the right of not caring about America, only their own incomes. Maybe I’m being naive, but I tend to believe that most people on both sides of the fence really do have the best intentions. I believe in the things I believe in because I think they’d make America a better place. I’m sure someone 180 degrees politically opposite of me would have the same motives, just radically different means to the same end: a better America.

I wish we could get past the partisan mudslinging and get down to actual debate about political thoeries, but it always seems to devolve, and don’t think I’m not aware that I’m guilty of this as well.

:wtf:

did you just get done smoking a 10lb. bag or something?

pissed off shaler>sappy ass shaler

:love:

lol… no… i just think if we made politics about the issues, and not about negative campaigning, voting would shift a bit to the left… or at the very least people would vote based on who they wanted in office, not who they hated least.

There never should have been a first Blanyer’s Political Thread. IMO.

I agree with the 3-4-5-etc… party system.

actually, dissolve all parties and just vote for the best person, there is no need to divide the country into specific groups. We are all american, democrat or republican.

fuck both parties. :slight_smile:

shut up, noob.

if my posts are pointless, then yours are criminally insignificant

I like the political threads :dunno:

it’s good to hear a retards point of view sometimes cough cough fshowcars cough cough :D:D:D:D:D

:rofl:

That didn’t take to long to get pissed-off Blayner back. As far a mud slanging… Need I refrence you to all the anti Bush/America propaganda that you bastards are plastering all over? I can appricaite that you want a better America. Good intentions will only get you so far though. Anyways, I try as hard as possible to stay out of political debates. Sometimes I am overwhelmingly (sp) compelled to chime in. Next time the is a degridation of a debate does this mean when it is brought to your attention that you will acknolage and obstain, or what?

I’ll refrain as long as everyone else does.

does someone wanna throw a specific issue out there for discussion??

i’m game

Afirmitive action…

discuss…

perpetuates complacency.

next

:rofl:

i don’t know enough about it to have an informed opinion.

drama = sns

darkstar is a libertarian. thru simple math of libertarian = communist, discuss how darkstar is a communist.

what? :ugh:

Libertarianism isnt even close to communism. :ugh:

:kekegay: for someone who doesn’t like government involvement (libertarian) you sure do blame the government for not doing this or that