Bleeding?

Could be Colon Cancer…

No joke.

Poor guy is leaking power steering fluid my prior diagnosis was completely wrong. Don’t see a doctor if anything see a veterinarian they are cheaper.

All gay jokes aside i would seek medical attention immediately

Who needs power steering anyway? Just cap off the resevoir and take the belt off, you’ll gain hp too!

Carnut is on the right track. Eat Mighty Taco for a week and you will be fine.

Many things can cause bleeding - hemorrhoids, fissures, colon/rectal tumors, diverticulosis…

Generally, if the blood is in the stool, it’s higher (bowel source). If it’s only on the paper, it’s generally peri-anal. All of which should be checked.

:needpic:

someone had to do it

[quote=“strokingnova,post:27,topic:31075"”]

:needpic:

someone had to do it

[/quote]

fuck no, ban

[quote=“dawn,post:19,topic:31075"”]

do you drink a lot?

[/quote]

Yes. Not as much as I used to but Thursday - Saturday I am usually drunk, and it takes quite a bit to get me drunk.

I just pooped again. No blood this time. Wiped a bit easier too so I wonder if it was a diahrea episode that I wiped too much and broke open the scab this morning.

u take it deep?

hahahahhaha im sorry but MUHAhAHAHAH

Sounds like a blown seal on the tranny, you using a high-pressure shit kit? Might want to remove it and flush the fluid and replace said seal just in case. :shrug:

Have you tried changing the fluid in the transmission?
A fluid flush might help with the grinding.
While you are at, change the oil and the fluid in the dif.

Good luck with the notchy shifting

Judging by the water content in my crap, I think I flush my fluids every time I sit down.

[quote=“JayS,post:12,topic:31075"”]

We over use the :picard:, then a thread comes up that truely deserves it and it’s no where to be found.

[/quote]

^^^ :rofl:

[quote=“Avatar,post:35,topic:31075"”]

[/quote]

lol

[quote=“psphinx81,post:30,topic:31075"”]

u take it deep?

[/quote]

hahahaahahahahaa

yeah watch out for poking the colon i hear it causes bleeding.

just kidding, but seriously go see a doctor thats really not healthy to be shitting blood

[quote=“Avatar,post:35,topic:31075"”]

[/quote]

L O L

best picard evar.