Bleeding?

if your too rough on your brown star that will make it bleed, just wipe a little friendlier from now on. Oh and please if it happens again dont tell us just your doctor.

Metamucil!!!

Mr.hands copycat.

[quote=“evolve,post:28,topic:31075"”]

fuck no, ban

[/quote]

+1 !!!

Ok update is that I just ate dinner, simple pasta and chicken and have been shitting since.

So far today I had a bagel and coffee from Tim Hortons this morning and shit my ass off and then tonight I had a pasta and chicken and have been shitting my ass off…

Food poisoning?

no probably not food poisoning if its been happening for a while… its most likely something you should get checked out…

you know where i live if you want a rectal exam

ooooo and stay hydrated

One vote for Anal Fissure

Woohooo!!! It stopped last night and its better today!!

Bryan: 1
E Coli: 0

Well if you get soo drunk and it takes you soo much to get drunk you probably dont remember stumbling into buddies and telling Papi that he looked cute in his cut offs leading him to think that you were indeed interested in his goods. So you get to being flirty flirty and he slips a roufie in your drink and takes you home where he inserts his fingers into your ass…then seeing you are turned on by it…goes for the whole fist and by the end of your love affair he was elbow deep in your rectum. This would cause the bleeding you are talking about…not that I would know…but he does look cute in those cut offs…

[quote=“OneFastMonkey,post:6,topic:31075"”]

ulcers cause ass bleeding I think

[/quote]

Yes, you may have an ulcer. Is the color of the blood very dark or just light red? Dark is ulcer, light red would be internal hemi. Regardless, go to the doctor.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:49,topic:31075"”]

Well if you get soo drunk and it takes you soo much to get drunk you probably dont remember stumbling into buddies and telling Papi that he looked cute in his cut offs leading him to think that you were indeed interested in his goods. So you get to being flirty flirty and he slips a roufie in your drink and takes you home where he inserts his fingers into your ass…then seeing you are turned on by it…goes for the whole fist and by the end of your love affair he was elbow deep in your rectum. This would cause the bleeding you are talking about…not that I would know…but he does look cute in those cut offs…

[/quote]

Sounds like you are talking from expierence.

[quote=“boxxa,post:51,topic:31075"”]

Sounds like you are talking from expierence.

[/quote]

You get an A+ in Perception 101

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:52,topic:31075"”]

You get an A+ in Perception 101

[/quote]

My first A in college!!!

[quote=“Avatar,post:35,topic:31075"”]

[/quote]

I seriously can’t stop laughing at that.

And I thought I had it bad. My mom is afraid to try different diets alone, and since I could lose a good 25lbs I normally join her to keep her motivated. She bought these new pills called Alli which inhibits an enzyme made by the liver and put in the stomach to digest fats so this pill stops the body from absorbing any fat over 15g. For brunch I had a Steak bomber, mac salad, french fries, which resulted in a very high fattening meal and so I took this pill. The next day when I wake up, I find my boxers have what looks like a blood stain. Turns out its all fat that this pill has it LEAK out of your anus. I spent the morning shitting what looks just like pizza grease.

^ WTF??? Now thats funny. You call taking a pill and eating like shit a diet?:eyebrow:

haha no, you take that long with your diet. I just had the unlucky chance of eating a bunch of shit and then trying that pill in one day. Was not a good idea :frowning:

for gods sake stop posting this shit here and go see a fucking doctor already!!

[quote=“SVT3945,post:58,topic:31075"”]

for gods sake stop posting this shit here and go see a fucking doctor already!!

[/quote]

No one is making you read about our bleeding assholes

^ Oh man…this thread is going to bloody shit…lol…