Bleeding?

Must be an intestinal volcano. I prescribe 1 Liter of J-D twice a day. That should cure it.

seriously, wtf.

best picard ever! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:55,topic:31075"”]

And I thought I had it bad. My mom is afraid to try different diets alone, and since I could lose a good 25lbs I normally join her to keep her motivated. She bought these new pills called Alli which inhibits an enzyme made by the liver and put in the stomach to digest fats so this pill stops the body from absorbing any fat over 15g. For brunch I had a Steak bomber, mac salad, french fries, which resulted in a very high fattening meal and so I took this pill. The next day when I wake up, I find my boxers have what looks like a blood stain. Turns out its all fat that this pill has it LEAK out of your anus. I spent the morning shitting what looks just like pizza grease.

[/quote]

Haha, that pill will make you shit your brains out if you take it with a high-fat diet.

I guess with low fat diets though it is supposed to be effective, but I have my concerns on it decreasing your good fat intake too much.

I’d rather just eat a low calorie diet and exercise. I’ve lost nearly 10 lbs since beginning of May doing that. I eat 1500-2000 calories a day, and Mountain bike 4 times a week for an hour at a time.

Haha.

A three page thread dedicated to shitting and bleeding assholes.

suggestion. stop letting cowboys ride you barback. once dre made sure they were using a saddle his anal bleeding stopped

way to go n00b, now we gotta read about his broken ass again

no shit i thought this thread finally died

Edit: at least i got to see the wtf is this shit picard again…(i hope to see it again soon)

hahaha

[quote=“Afrank45,post:67,topic:31075"”]

no shit i thought this thread finally died

[/quote]

its ok he will just make another about sticking finger nails in his colon or something.

[quote=“Bassdegrime,post:65,topic:31075"”]

suggestion. stop letting cowboys ride you barback. once dre made sure they were using a saddle his anal bleeding stopped

[/quote]

Did it really take you 2 months to come up with that or did u go searching for ass bleeding on the forums?

boxxa man what’s up how’s your cornhole doing these days

how much blood?

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~drcline2/images/bleeing%20ass.jpg

jesus christ

and then it was time to lock this thread

i’ve been on the forum for 20mins and i’m already not hungry ever again :tdown:

goddammit

was that a case of ass murder?

kind of reminds me of this time i passed out at a frat party

[quote=“boxxa,post:70,topic:31075"”]

Did it really take you 2 months to come up with that or did u go searching for ass bleeding on the forums?

[/quote]

naw, i have somewhat of a life and don’t sign on 3 times a day

[quote=“Bassdegrime,post:79,topic:31075"”]

naw, i have somewhat of a life and don’t sign on 3 times a day

[/quote]