Blitz builds a rwd r35 Hollinger 6 speed

Breaking the trans? not no more ! lol this is the real trans the car should of came with first of all

That is pretty sweet!

Yeah, I’m interested to see what that big behemoth looks like tandeming with like a little FC or something lol…

DORIFTO?!:eek2:

wah godzilla is an under-statement.

Yes. Blitz is campaigning an R35 in D1 this year.

yes thats why they did thiss conversion but they will not be compeating this year, 2010 season, car also has a nismo r34rear end with lsd etc

i’d like to know how much weight it cuts from the car.

must be “quite a lot” if you compare Hicas delete, removing all the extra bulk hardware no longer in use and all.

…haha but that’s nothing without numbers eh :wink:

Right, 2010, sorry… And it shaved a good few hundred pounds when they took the AWD, I saw an article (I think it was on FA), and they said how much it shaved. It was a lot, I don’t remember the exact number though.

It’s about damn time.

I can “almost” appreciate the car as it was suppose to be made now.

you guys fail to realize the suspension geometry of the r35. the car is 1 of the best balanced and best handling sports cars out of the box even weighing in at 3800lbs… while less weight is always nice especially for acceleration it won`t significantly affect the performace of this car on a closed circuit drift track. there are many turns and very little straights so with just changing it to RWD plus further suspension mods it is almost garunteed to excel

sweeeeeeeeet

awesome

Finally its fuckin standard but I wonder how much this is going to cost?

Its not really a standard. It is sequential*, almost the same shit as the flappy paddles.

has a clutch pedal now, does it not?

Yea, it does have that, but what about this?

It looks like it only has movement for back and forth, nothing else.

and fitted a manual gearbox in an attempt to make the GT-R a credible contender in Japan’s D1 drift series.

sequential dog