Blockchain thread

Blockchain Thread

So yo, I’m trying to understand the blockchain market for future blockchain investing.

It seems that HIVE is the one serious holding right now. They are a blockchain miner who is accumulating the coins. It appears there are a bunch of different blockchain related companies but I’m curious as to what you / we think the opportunity is with blockchain integration.

Specifically, are banks and other financial companies going to do all of their blockchain integration in-house or are they going to go to blockchain specialty companies to help them migrate their internal systems over to blockchain?

These videos are the most interesting I have watched thus far as far as blockchain and investing philosophy with real companies.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeLFNbpliY0[/video]

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJFQAYneZsA[/video]

To me it seems waaay to early days to be putting money in with any serious expectation of return in the short term.

I saw just a thing about Crypto currency blockchaining making AI more intelligent. My head exploded.

yo… how do we make this thread not suck then?

i’d like separate blockchain from bitcoin

man, i wish i had gotten in on this one before they changed their name and ran up :slight_smile:

Uhhh… This is an interesting use. Art, music, NBA cards, etc. One of the first Vine clips sold for $17k.

1 Like

Love this:

1 Like

That’ll cover his rent for 8 hours.

1 Like