BLUE DEVIL: A corvette supercar?!?!?

This is turning into being a tough decision for me.First off there better damn well be an 08 Z-06 in my driveway this summer or I’m personally going to do my best to put A certain Chevy dealership in the area out of business.Which takes me to my next car after that.Do I get the …

1. Blue devil-Sickly fast,100K mile warranty,can be serviced anywhere,Common Corvette looks like everyones uncle has.

2)Used F430/Murcie( hate Gallardos)- Incredible wow factor/head turner.Still a very fast car.Murcie may be very close to BD tho.Where the hell do you get it serviced/warrantied.Toronto is closest for the Fcar.Price is more but they seem to hold their value for ever.95 lambos go for like 150 still.There is even a 99 upto 185K Resevre not met.Guess we will have to wait and see.
D

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i306/Brook32v/Sigs/euro-z06-03.jpg

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:101,topic:19641"”]

This is turning into being a tough decision for me.First off there better damn well be an 08 Z-06 in my driveway this summer or I’m personally going to do my best to put A certain Chevy dealership in the area out of business.Which takes me to my next car after that.Do I get the …

1. Blue devil-Sickly fast,100K mile warranty,can be serviced anywhere,Common Corvette looks like everyones uncle has.

2)Used F430/Murcie( hate Gallardos)- Incredible wow factor/head turner.Still a very fast car.Murcie may be very close to BD tho.Where the hell do you get it serviced/warrantied.Toronto is closest for the Fcar.Price is more but they seem to hold their value for ever.95 lambos go for like 150 still.There is even a 99 upto 185K Resevre not met.Guess we will have to wait and see.
D

[/quote]

ferrari. all day long.

misteroman…if you don’t mind me asking…what do you do for a living.
You have an awesome problem on your hands… Hmm…what do I want… A new z06 or a 430 or a lambo? hmm.

To be honest I don’t see these car being in the same catagory. Most people don’t buy exotics for the power they create. They buy them for the head turner option. But I would imagine that most Z06 owners bought the car for the extra power. So how do you compare them if the reasoning behind owning one is so different?

Your basic vette is still affordable for well off people, the Z06 is designed for the true vette enthusiast.

[quote=“newman,post:103,topic:19641"”]

ferrari. all day long.

[/quote]

I absolutely love the Ferrari but could really start to hate it if I have to have it trailored to toronto to have an o2 sensor fixed under warranty.The Murcie seems to be a more reliable car,but I’ve only been researching for a few weeks.Newman where do you take the Lotus to have it serviced/fixed?
Sed- Real estate tried and true.Do it smartly= easy money.
A quick example: Buy somewhat fixer-up house 40K.Clean it up nice( landscape,paint,carpets,etc.) All this can be done with 0% interest if you have to.(HD,Lowes,carpet stores)Rent,tenant pays mortage and you should have a lil extra each mo.Wait 1 yr, refinance for 70K take 20K,buy fixer upper.Take left over 10K fix up.Rent.Refinance this house that you now own free and clear and only have $30K in it and get $50K from it.Go buy yourself $50K corvette(example) pay cash= no payments and car is technically a tax write off.tenatants are now paying your mortage payments and you are driving a new Corvette(ex.) and owe 0 on it.
Or don’t buy anything for 5yrs,keep doing this this and then buy Big house on the water,corvettes,tahoes,etc.IT IS NOT THAT HARD AT ALL!!! Trust me.
D

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:104,topic:19641"”]

misteroman…if you don’t mind me asking…what do you do for a living.

[/quote]

Above, and being a UAW whore helps. :redface:

[quote=“ugososlow,post:107,topic:19641"”]

Above, and being a UAW whore helps. :redface:

[/quote]

ugh, don’t remind me.Hopefully there will be another layoff from the bottom this summer.
D

[quote=“66impalass,post:78,topic:19641"”]

on a side not, red leather, mmmm

[/quote]

Actually bro. that’s only on the passengetr side. The Driver side is black with red trim.

wtf?

for some reason I like that all red. just like I like that ref int. that comes in the newer gto’s

Ferrari Ownership costs is off the charts. Buying one is one thing, Owning one is another. Look into the F-1 Clutch replacement costs and how often it needs to be done.

X…