Blue Interiors

Guys I am digging the look of the blue interiors, anyone got some sweet blue interiors theyd like to post? Were the blue interiors rare? Did they only come in the blue 240s?

We all know the brown interiors are ick. (I’ve only seen ONE nice looking brown int) But what are you’re thoughts on the blue interiors?

i seen a blue interior on a 91+ i was gunna buy, the car was to rusty to maky anything in it really look good. im all about black interior, id take that over s14 leathers or s13 leaathers. TWEED FOR LYFE!!!

Haha Did they make BLUE LEATHER?! They made brown leather why not blue!?

i saw a MINT blue interior on a 89 or 90 240 coupe at standard autowreckers.
first time seeing it, i didnt know if it was real or not. dash, steering wheel, centre console, seats, door skins, glove box, etc. were all blueee.
i only took the blue door handle cups hopeing to take off the tabs and put it on my black broken ones.

I demand some sick pics. I think someone on the NICO forum has a SWEET blue interior. I want a blue interior, first I gotta get a 240 though haha.

my dash looks black but its actually a really really dark dark blue, prolly not the same colour you guys are talking about.