My s13 project

So this is my second 240, 1st s13. Had an Impreza last and was eager to get rid of it and go back to the Nissan cult. Suprisingly enough it didn’t take me long to find this one, but it definitely needs to be considered a project. Windshield is smashed to shit and it sat for awhile like that. The car is going into the body shop end of the month to get a new windshield, and get a new coat of paint. Thinking about keeping it black but I really like dark blue 240’s so that sounds pretty tempting.
Well tell me what you think, and I’m in need of a welder to do a little welding out of metal in the door jambs and putting some new pieces in.
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4245/dsc00093medium1ee.th.jpg

ncie dude … post pictures up when you start on it … good luck

stick with dark blue! black is too common in s13’s

Yah black is just way too common for 240’s. I want to do the body dark blue and keep the roof and possibly hatch black. Goes in for body work end of this month/beginning of July so lets hear what you guys think.

lol actually i never even see black 240sx’s… all i see is silver or the older 89 burgundy color… gross

There are way too much black s13 coupes… but black hatches are sweet. Hey Kenji?

I see a ton of them… mostly pignose though. I’m tired of black cars though. They get scratches just looking at them. Does anybody know the colour code for the dark blue that came stock on some 240s?