Picking a color for a 91 S13 EVERYONE RUN IN HERE!

Hey guys I need a huge favour!

I’m a newb on here, and my car’s newb too :stuck_out_tongue:

I got it a while ago and it’s a project car, all restoration for now… nothing bling but in any case… heres’ my dilema

The car is being strippe now it’ll be worked on for like two weeks or so… full body restoration more or less and I need to pick a color… got time to pick the paint buying…

PLEASE help me…

Could you all post as many 1991+ S13 pictures, colors, etc… as you can to help me make this decision?

All suggestions, input, etc… etc… is welcome.

Thank you everyone so much! Who woulda thought picking a color would be such a dilemma… so much choice… yet never satisfied… :cry:

Help help :frowning:

Thank you everyone…

try www.googleityourself.com

There are tons of pics there, if you become a member here, you can see many different pics and vids of cool stuff (and support this sick club).

tie dye
http://www.peaceloveandme.com/mall/tap_4_5.jpg

Seriously, pick it yourself, make a decision.
I’d say your best bet is look at stock colours from BMW/Nissan/VW/Merc/Audi, they usually have nice ones.

midnight purple 3

gay pride :gay:

hahahaha ya right eew :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, how do I become a member? I want IN :stuck_out_tongue:

My father, my mother (she’s yelling at me for what I’m doing) and the guy who’s doing the car and the guy who hooked me up with the car and the body guy are telling me of a british racing green of sorts… KIND OF… with alot of metalic irid whatever…

I don’t know… they are pressuring me into that one heh… but i gotta love it… i dont know… i need help lots of it on this decision… since its already being paid well… might as well pick the right color.

No red and no black.

Are you kidding me?

Try Pink! that’s Paris Hilton hot!

Seriously, pick your favorite colour and go with it. I don’t see why you need a group intervention on this decision.

It’s that damn hard… I got ten pages of color sheets and i cant pick a damn color… i wanted to see pics of other 240sx and get an idea… im googling for lots but…

anyways… its such a personal thing that… if it ends up not something i like, ill feel disapointed and damn it thats the last thing u wana feel about a car… if you invest your soul into it.

Saturn Sliver grey (terragone) 2004 SL300 or something, PPG paint

I’m also Highly partial to Ferrari Titantium 1997 355
and RX330 Bamboo pearl paint code 6T1

midnight blue, mr2 purple, yashio factory pink :lol:

how about lime green or neon orange?
seriously though, just pick out the colour u really want to go with.

:hsugh:

http://70.26.125.150/my240.jpg

try to stick to a manufacturers colour though, that way if anything major needs to be re-sprayed you can get an easier match.

damn gonad that is a pimp ass car.

I love this picture.

Night and Day. Litereally.

One’s a KA and the other’s an SR :mamoru: (but not for long :noes: )

http://son.my240.com/gmfront.jpg

Aight I’m gonna quit whoring now…

Get the chamelon purple kind of paint, made by House of Kolors or whatever, it’s super jdm tyte and will give you more points just like in need for speed underground.

hmm no… lol… i know its ‘pimp’ but… im more down to earth… I don’t necessarily think its riced out… but i’m a down to earth kind of guy…

Well i love that silver gonad… thats really beatiful :slight_smile: You have a very beatiful car :slight_smile:

Hmm I’ve been checking these out, silver, titanium, platinum, whatever has these words in them… not bad… ferrari’s titanium paint is tight (google ferrari titanium)… I think I’ve seen some nice cold silver on the NSX too… and your car… very beatiful, elegant, classy yet still pimp. I like it.

I’ve been persuaded somewhat towards greens (not entirely on my own, but I’m beginning to possibly like it)… not sure as of yet… although I might in the end end up with some kind of green (not ugly lime, thanks… haha, something down to earth)…

I guess right now its a tie between silver type paints and green type paint…

I’ve been gooling up the paint names and looking at people’s rides… some VW/Audi paints looked nice… I’ll spend a lil while on this…

Thanks alot everyone… like I said it’s just that if you already want to put your whole heart and soul into something, be it car or anything for that matter, you don’t want to be disapointed with your full hearted investment; I guess you want to make sure it’s the right choice so you don’t feel disapointed or hurt afterwards.

Cars are like girls… they can be your center in your life, you can invest your whole heart and soul into her, but you don’t want to make the wrong decisions, you don’t wan to be hurt, and I can tell you this, they can bring ruin to you too. lol… So make the right decisions right from the start…

end rant

This is officially a project car… I need a name for it… junkyard rocket or something lol… I will only post the pics of the car as it is now before the restoration, after it is done… right now people would laugh…

Aight, that’s enough out of me … thanks for listening to my blabber and thakns for the pics and keep em coming, gonad one more time that is absolutely beatiful…

gonad is that your other ride or is that spd-dmn cars :O.
looks pimp

satin black roof!!! 8)

Yes. ANd it’s clearly obvious; Coupe > Hatch :o

:run: