Blue turbo integra where are youuuuuuuuuuu

why do you have his number or something lol

waiting till you do more mods i see.

not really. My car is running pig rich (10’s AFR) where N/A it should be 12.9-13.1. Just going back for a re-tune since my injectors. I was supposed to go back after I installed my injectors but havent had the time and now I finally do…its a 2.5 hour drive one way and I hafto drop my car off for a week

that sux man…2.5 hrs then a week w/o the whip…just in time to put her away…do you usually wait till first salt/first ice to put er away?>>

yah…first snow/salt it goes away but stays on the road…

since out winters are retarted I sometimes take it out during the winter when theirs no salft on the roads on a nicer day just to get it out and drive a little.

thats kewl…my friend has a 96 ss/slp…he works for the sheriffs dept…takes it off the road but when its nice out he’ll throw his truck plates on it…he had probs with his truck and was forced to drive it for a week in jan last year…wasn’t a bad week just slushy and fucking cold…he then proceeded to get caught with his pants down when we got like 3 inches of snow overnite…(he works overnites)…not kewl…didn’t get stuck just a bitch of a ride home…

is it black???

why do they need it for a week to tune it?

So that they can take it out every day all day and ROMP on it. I mean tune it.

well I dont have time to drive out there during the week day because my girl doesnt get home from work until 6 ish and then its a 2.5 hour drive one way which she hasto follow me/drive me.

So the only time I have is to drop it off on a saturday morning and pick it up the following saturday morning. Also, its getting more then a tune.

naw its red…hes only been to albany once…almost like the n!66@ that drives the red one with 2 wings on it…looks like a shopping cart…he more or less just drives it and thats it…used to mod the shit out of it but not anymore…its got a fresh t-56…it was a z-28 but the guy b4 him did alot of mods…he put an ss hood on it ss ram air…ss wing…i think gibson shorty headers full exaust…ran it once when he first got in at the valley…low 13s with a shitty clutch and a blown trans with full subs and amps in the trunk.and paper stuffed in his ram air from when he had it painted…it has 12s in it easy with a new rearend and slicks…

thats cool but SS mods doesnt make a Z28 a SS lol

yeah thats what everyone says when they see it…its still got alot of potential…he needs a fresh motor tho…his is gettin up there on miles…i think between 165-195,000 …it runs good but its needs to be redone…alot of shit needs to come off it too…a/c and stuff…with like 3 g’s in that car it cud be sick…

Z28>>>>>>>>>SS