blue with red gt500 and mazdaspeed 3 with big fmic

i ran into blue gt500 2010 model year, apparently now with a KB mamouth on it.

i don;t think so because when he booted it from the light he was not pulling away.

he did not want to do a dig from a light going over the cresent bridge.

i’d enjoy racing you from a dig and a 20/40 roll. thanks

black mazdaspeed 3 with FMIC and big turbo, 40 roll where you at ive seen you around the CP area, would also like to race.

i’d like to get in contact with these two vehicles.

pete issssss
http://larrybettencourt.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/speedracer11.jpg?w=300&h=231

tryin to race some new cars son! sick of racin the same old!

do work son

The smallest KB setup on a 10+Gt500 is good for a 127-130 car plus. Just so ya know.

you are NOT beating a 2.8L KB GT500 :rofl must have been stock

Even stock '10s are going ~118…

Pete, He hammered it infront of me and jennie from like 40mph and it didnt spin, and didnt move out like a KB should…it was still the stock blower or that car is a serious turd

on a side note, that mazdaspeed is slow. I blew his doors off a few months ago. I see him weekly in CP

he was at the light in front of walmart on rt9 and i was behind him and booted it and the gap wasn’t getting any bigger lol, nor did i hear that KB tone from under his hood. thing seems like a dog. i just want to race him from a dig or roll

i saw that mazdaspeed at the carshow today and i want to race it lol…

yah after me and jennie caught up and passed you, when we were behind him at a light he hammered it and hardly moved out. He is full of shit for it being a aftermarket blower. Didnt even seem to be pullied to be honest.

I always run into that car when im not in mine. Damnit.

was the gt500 a dark blue or light blue, i know the kid with the light blue, it doesn’t have a kb but it is worked. right now the car is having issues with the tune on it so it’s very slow. new tune next week should put the car will into the 575rwhp range

light blue

red stripes

set it up

Peter on the korn vs smmokinnn vs infamous 57555rwhp gt500

if it was the car running at lvd weeks ago on a sat. its tranny was pretty hurt and he was still ripping it, car should roll out even if stock, but not with trans being hurt cause his times were not impressive

me not scurred

pete- his name is harley. i know him.
if you wanna get it contact with him, ive got his number.

(by the way this is brendan, on my friends name since i cant post in here)

Are you sure the speed3 is ‘big’-turbo?

Light blue GT500 with red stripes is Mikey Bs bro in law Harley’s car…

Thanks Bryan we know, we talked to him a few weeks ago at Guptils when he was there with his gf.

He also got nailed today by the State boys…got em pretty good from what I hear… :haha

oof

that is awesome.