*blue

Originally posted by Shaggy
why the hell would i call BS on a actaul dyno sheet

i love when HP + torque don’t cross at 5252… it makes me laugh like a little girl…

Originally posted by slowcamaro
boy does the shit add up in here:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

your another 2 faced mofo thats trys to fit in:rolleyes: WTF

i hate more and more of yins everyday:

i’ll straight up and tell you, i truelly don’t give a fuck anymore what anyone of you have to say in person anytime now:rolleyes:

Its sad to say: but fuck some of you. too much drama for me. :mad:

I :love: u shaggy remember u told me offline " THE PUSHROD CAN NEVA LOSE !!" hahahahha

here yah go… hope this is enough

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jr551/dynoz282.JPG

:mullet:

Why does the “Dynorun.002” look photoshopped on:dunno:

I’m just asking not flaming…

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Why does the “Dynorun.002” look photoshopped on:dunno:

I’m just asking not flaming…

it took me a half an hour to get this scanner working right… dont even start accusing me of photoshopping

Originally posted by Blue
it took me a half an hour to get this scanner working right… dont even start accusing me of photoshopping

hey fuck tard do you see where it says I:M NOT FLAMING

I was asking you fucking asshole

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
hey fuck tard do you see where it says I:M NOT FLAMING

I was asking you fucking asshole

sorry, i was typing more in a stressed out tone

well i guess well all find out who is telling the truth when he takes it to the track !!! i rana 12.44 w/ 1.8 60 foot n he has the same mods as me so we will see !!!
DAM THE DRAMA TONIGHT IS STRONG n mitsugrl isnt even on !!!

Yeah i could photoshop that, but thats all i wanted some proof thats all: you guys can call bs or whatever, but this is proof enough for me right now.

so what youre saying is?
he is telling u that u are a worthless low life peice of shit whose father should have shot u against the wall instead of in ur mother.

Originally posted by OrangeSS
he is telling u that u are a worthless low life peice of shit whose father should have shot u against the wall instead of in ur mother.

:rolleyes:

im really in no mood to hear from you

:rolleyes:

im really in no mood to hear from you
o Im sorry u should have been a blowjob instead does that make u feel better douchebag

o Im sorry u should have been a blowjob instead does that make u feel better douchebag

youre another band wagon ball rider.

You werent such a fuckin asshole when i was asking you about clutch install work.

I have nothing against Brian or JJs… but man you must drive some business away from them with your attitude. You need to tone it down a few notches and act your age for once.

You werent such a fuckin asshole when i was asking you about clutch install work.
again that something else u lied about. I think that was lie number 164127623478723849572398457238945723857234857238945712387238457238945972389457238. could be wrong aint 100% sure

I have nothing against Brian or JJs… but man you must drive some business away from them with your attitude. You need to tone it down a few notches and act your age for once.
No u need to shut the fuck up when it comes to people businesses :mad: This has nothing to do with pewter business. This is between me and u ass hole

again that something else u lied about. I think that was lie number 164127623478723849572398457238945723857234857238945712387238457238945972389457238. could be wrong aint 100% sure

nope, thats why. Your price was right. But your attitude was the reason why I did not feel confident in allowing you to work on my car. You lost them business because of that. I even called down there one time asking for you, when I was in the early early stages of just inquiring about prochargers, Brian answered, said you were at lunch. I had every full intention of letting you guys do some work for me that I did not know how to do.

But again your attitude is what made me change my mind. Believe me, the price you quoted me was more than fair. But like I said, I won’t give money to someone who calls me a douche bag, thats bad business practice. I wonder what the BBB would think.

ok… you guys have 2 minutes then this thread is going to magically disappear!!

No u need to shut the fuck up when it comes to people businesses :mad: This has nothing to do with pewter business. This is between me and u ass hole

youre an employee there, who wanted to do work for me. You really think I’d trust you, after the shit you say. And hell, you never even met me, or said two words to me in person. Do you really think its that cool to hate someone you never met, over shit you hear? Ya maybe i said a few things or a lot of things that werent true. Did it spill your milk?