*blue

Originally posted by Blue
nope, thats why. Your price was right. But your attitude was the reason why I did not feel confident in allowing you to work on my car. You lost them business because of that. I even called down there one time asking for you, when I was in the early early stages of just inquiring about prochargers, Brian answered, said you were at lunch. I had every full intention of letting you guys do some work for me that I did not know how to do.

But again your attitude is what made me change my mind. Believe me, the price you quoted me was more than fair. But like I said, I won’t give money to someone who calls me a douche bag, thats bad business practice. I wonder what the BBB would think.
what part of leaving the fuckin business out of it dont u understand:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ARCHIVES !!! just tweak some posts whitey !!!

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
me, roland, ls1babe, n other’s like sammys work :dunno:

I never once knocked his work, but his attitude carries into his professionalism. Go back and reread what I stated. If he said some of the things to you, believe me. Your money wouldnt go to him either. No matter how much of an asshole the customer(me) is. You still keep your opinions to yourself.

I never once knocked his work, but his attitude carries into his professionalism. Go back and reread what I stated. If he said some of the things to you, believe me. Your money wouldnt go to him either. No matter how much of an asshole the customer(me) is. You still keep your opinions to yourself.
leave the mother fuckin business out of this:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
leave the mother fuckin business out of this:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

then dont talk to your customers like that. easy to understand. lets take this to aim. You can spout off to me how much of an asshole i am there

then dont talk to your customers like that. easy to understand. lets take this to aim. You can spout off to me how much of an asshole i am there

if you never paid him to do work your not a costomer you are a consumer…

So yeah leave the biz out of it…

Originally posted by Sight N Sound

potentially I was. But it did not get that far due to lack of professionalism

I quess some people dont see it like that:mad:

i just reread everything, i did not see him slander the business at all but instead mention that he would not feel comfortable letting them work on his car since sam has an attitude towards him.

you people blame the drama on pittracing but look at the last few posts… its rediculous

Originally posted by whitey
i just reread everything, i did not see him slander the business at all but instead mention that he would not feel comfortable letting them work on his car since sam has an attitude towards him.

you people blame the drama on pittracing but look at the last few posts… its rediculous
and the great one has spoken:rolleyes:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
and the great one has spoken:rolleyes:

if the truth bothers you then i am sorry… I am not partial to any side ever. I could care less but i do no right from wrong. You were wrong for coming at him for no reason. be a man for once and man up and say yeah i was cranky and i shouldn’t have started shit :wink: