bluez06

I must say that I probably hated Jay as much as anyone in this thread, but that was years ago and I have met him since then in person and he is a really nice guy, helped me out a lot with cell phones, etc… Im not saying that he has never told a tell… but when you think about it, who here hasnt? I believe he has a house, Z06, and GTO… titles in his name or not, if he has the keys, thats good enough for me. I did enjoy you 2 fighting tho :slight_smile:

Psssst,

Blue said Sonny sucks dicks at his new job

Round two, on!

My Grandpa has a bazooka from the war

yer an idiot

:rofl: @ thread

think that sums it up.

Nah this sums up the thread quite well

I could care less about your disputes BUT I personally know Sonny and he is GOD :love:

oh and isn’t “make believe” a game kindergarteners play…how I take it your pretty good at it

anyway I’m stuck at work till 11pm CARRY ON BOYS for my enjoyment, :x: thanks!!

nudes or at least topless for our enjoyment, :x: thanks!!

:idb:

Silly kids

wow interesting read.

pics of said bike at house

lol.

fixed.

x2 except i never saw the z06

entertaining,

bluez06 one group pic of the baller whips seems like it would do more for your integrity than all the typed responses on pittspeed

he just wont do it for some unknown reason…he says he dont care what ppl think of him but its just a simple damn picture to quiet the haters…simple 30 seconds to take a pic and post it. i’ve never met a person who was called out about their ride and backed down unless they didnt have what they claimed

In his defense, it would take way more than 30 seconds to setup the picture of the GTO, Z06, boat, GSXR750, and Land Rover (whatever it was), all posed in front of the house with a penny & a post gazette.

That being said, if I had a Z06, GTO, boat, GSXR750, Land Rover (or whatever it was), and a $250K house, I would have no problem showing it all off.

Just my .02

here we go again… good thread though

I dont have a boat, nor a land rover, dont know where that shit came from… I do in fact have an 03 jeep liberty with 115k miles on it though as a beater winter ride.