bluez06

this thread is way too much reading…don’t know bluez06…couldn’t care less about sonny because of the way he came off as an egotistical prick towards me…but honestly…who gives a fuck…people do what they do…let them do it…just be aware so that you don’t get fucked over. everyone has their own talents and strengths along with a set of weaknesses…

Don’t you have some leetness to haxor?

don’t you have a life outside of pittspeed…oh wait…you don’t

good one asshat

i thought these kind of threads were suppose to be locked. he’s not saying he’s going to kill your family, so why get so worked up over someone over the internet? someone making false claims/bullshitting over the internet…there is a first.

he’s a mod, he can do what he wants, but its a good example of how backwards this site is run

don’t you have a life outside of pittspeed…oh wait…you don’t

I’m not as l33t as you, what can I say. I’m trying though. Maybe someday I too can buy a POS 2.0/automatic Neon, pretend to know everything about computers, and then proceed to diss everyone with fast cars/years of advanced IT experience. You rule dude. Truly an icon to look up too.

LOUD NOISES!

sunny rules hes got my vote bluez06 and darkstar should be lovers:wackit:

If he cared so little, he would simply stop posting in this thread, yet he hasn’t. So he DOES care, yet, as you said, won’t take 2 minutes to take a picture and shut everyone the hell up. Funny how out of all the people on here none has seen the Z06 and none will back him up on it. All it would take is one picture. :itr41:

never have been and never will be. I have a neon because of some financial problems i got into…beleive me if i had the cash i would have a “fast car” but thats not my agenda right now i have more important things to do and bigger goals in my life to achieve…a neon may be a POS but hell your not telling me shit i don’t already know…talk about my car all you want i talk about it too…it’s not fast nor will it ever be…but i can tell you what…gets me from point a to point b and it’s good on gas so i’m not complaining. i don’t diss anyone with “fast cars” you are making an ASSumption and you really don’t have two shits of an idea of what your talking about…i don’t pretend to know everything about computers…as i’ve said before…i just know my shit…sorry that i know more than you!! Computers are ONE of my MANY strong points…i don’t just focus on one thing and try to own at it i focus on many things and become great at them all…so i have things to fall back on. i’m 19 and have a lot more kick and potential left in me than you do…stop hating…get on with your life or add me to your ignore list because i’m about 1 step ahead in adding you to mine :finger2: :finger2: :finger2:

and yea…fords are SO much better than dodges…get a life

Fuck all the haters! I personally saw Jay just last week, driving down Coastal Highway in his RX-7 with his Penn State degree and his birth certificate taped to the window. You’re all jealous faggots. die in fires.

read better son, people have seen it. :smiley:

on another forum we had a member lie about a car he didnt own. he knew alot about it and talked the game but never posted proof or pics…just some random internet pics of the same type of car. we found out about it and shut him up.

ppl say they seen the car and maybe it does exist but is it REALLY yours and not someone elses? i mean i drive my dads jeep just about as much as he does or more but i dont say i own it.

nah its mine :smiley:

Crown Royal > *

Who cares?

Jay, lemmie drive it :x:

:smiley:

Again, quit trying to change the topic.