bluez06

never have been and never will be. I have a neon because of some financial problems i got into…beleive me if i had the cash i would have a “fast car” but thats not my agenda right now i have more important things to do and bigger goals in my life to achieve…a neon may be a POS but hell your not telling me shit i don’t already know…talk about my car all you want i talk about it too…it’s not fast nor will it ever be…but i can tell you what…gets me from point a to point b and it’s good on gas so i’m not complaining. i don’t diss anyone with “fast cars” you are making an ASSumption and you really don’t have two shits of an idea of what your talking about…i don’t pretend to know everything about computers…as i’ve said before…i just know my shit…sorry that i know more than you!! Computers are ONE of my MANY strong points…i don’t just focus on one thing and try to own at it i focus on many things and become great at them all…so i have things to fall back on. i’m 19 and have a lot more kick and potential left in me than you do…stop hating…get on with your life or add me to your ignore list because i’m about 1 step ahead in adding you to mine

f33l t3h l33t

You should let me drive it. You let me beat on the SS once :slight_smile:

not really. walk outside open the garage doors to the 250,000k + house and whatever is in the driveway and garage should be visable enough to make the point. it wont prove it all but would be a start. its not hard. if ppl would not believe that i have 2 cars and a few mx bikes, it would take me very little time to post up pics. who on this site doesnt have pics of their stuff loaded onto a photobucket or someshit, somewhere. lol. but whatever, its funny as hell and i get enjoyment out of blue’s antics, so its cool with me.

No acting like a kindergardener is when u fake ur own death, say ur 28 when ur actually 21, say u have cars u dont actually have, and tell lie after lie.

interesting read

x2

:bigthumb: