BMW e36 coupe M3/3-series chassis . .

If u know who I am, you know the car. It was my old ///M318 car that I put every part off of my '95 M3 onto the 318is chassis. I completely took off every part (again) and now am using the M susp. engine, trans, rear drivetrain, and interior in my 4 door. This car, gutted, did 0-60 in under 5 sec.
Nothing is wrong with the chassis, all it will need is paint since it sits on jackstands painted in black primer.

The only difference between the actual unibody chassis’ w/ an M3 and any other 3-series is the Rear Subframe Reinforcement plates, which can be bought as a set from bimmerworld.com and put on while the rear subframe is disattached I recommend doing this if this is going to be a racecar/high HP car, but that is the only difference between 3-series and M chassis’.

If interested come take a look.

$500

Call (207) 449-6481
-Konstantin

I’m located in Schenectady.

Got your VM, will let you know if I think of anything.

so this is a shell? what else is included?

Yup, just like a turtle. Doors and possibly the windows and regulators inside them are included and that’s it.

It’s a perfect start to a race car (even though it does come with a Title to be street registered), if someone does not want to buy a second car, go through the hassle of stripping it and storing all the extra parts somewhere, while they put their new/better parts on, this will save somebody a lot of time and money since a decent chassis e36 coupe will at least go for $1,000, but then, like I said, you will have to strip it and then have room somewhere to put the parts.

im tempted but id have no place to put it…and id need to get rid of a car as well…and i have a feeling it would get expensive quick building a car like this…

naaah . . do u have a parts car already?? …If not just find a totalled M3 for real cheap. Just saying… I saw a rolled e46 '01 M3 FS on bimmerforums for $2900 (engine, trans, and all in good shape) if u wanted the new style motor in this body or you can just through an LS1 in there and call it a day, thats the new thing lol.
Realistically speaking, just find a rolled/totaled e36 M3 for real cheap and bolt on the parts to this. You can have a very fast car and cheaper insurance, for not much money. …That’s what I did and that’s what Benny is doing right now.

Thx, appreciate it.