BMW e39 paint job done

i dont really like the color, is that an oem bmw blue? i would have done avus or lemans blue or a diff oem bmw color

i saw it on central while i was on the bike by kurvers

but deff supercharge it

Yea I liked the color it was before. Paint come out good though

If the paint was mint on the old color I wouldnt have changed it, but fuckin every panel was painted on the car and the car was like 8 different colors with runs everywhere in the paint. If im gonna spend thousands on a paint job I want it to be custom, thats just me.

Ahh see I never saw the previous paint so it makes more sense I suppose

who/where painted it? and minor body work invloved too? and cost only because im guna have a car get painted eventually n just wonderd what it ran,

Northeast motorsports in Latham right after Infinity. They really went up and beyond on the paint I gotta say.

saw this car in clifton park the other day, and it stuck out way to much. i dont think the color matches that car at all IMO

I have a set of wheels that would look sick on your car. I just traded in my e46 with the stock wheels so I still have the aftermarket wheels.

Is that really LSB? Looks too light.

I live right next door to you, almost bought your car too, but was a liittle too much, Im good with wheels for my e39 but if you woulda told me a week ago I woulda 100% bought your wheels for my e90 lol… Just spent $1,200 on black rims :frowning:

Oh yeah gotcha. I ended up trading the car in. Found a TL for a sick deal and they gave me what I wanted for a trade in. Come spring it’s getting the a-spec lip kit, coilovers, and wheels

paint looks good dude. i dont like the painted interior but to each there own. also, new wheels pleaze :thumbup

get rid of all chrome

Looks fine with the outside trim, just lose the huge ass chrome trim on the b-pilars :rofl

…Was the TL you got silver, with black leather, navigation and around 80k?

Nope. Picked up a black/black with nav CPO with 56k on it down in wappingers falls at the Acura dealership down there.

lol, just saw it in the driveway, nice.

Nice pick, that is exactly what I want.

Should have done the M3 blue (not as bright). But I heard the paint job was incredible (in terms of detail).

I know the former owner of this car, I’ve always liked 540’s.

Who, Alex?