BMW guys are at it again.

So. I mentioned there would be some changes.

The front suspension was reworked again. Now, it’s about a half inch lower all around, with the rear at its lowest and the front at it’s highest. Yes, the front is cranked all the way up, and has 3.5" of shock travel. I def gotta acquire some hubcentric spacers for the front(temporary universal 10mm currently) because on the freeway this thing vibrates like a coin-op motel bed.

The exterior is copper. Not copper colored. Actual copper. Which I later patina’d. It’s a process I’m getting used to, and will refine, so don’t expect the car to look the same the nest time I post. Might look better. Might look worse. As you can tell I take stance and wheels seriously, but little else. The exterior was a risk, and I like it.

Before

i would get that blue gray shit off it and clear coat it. lol

absolutely love it.

but the guy looks like a fag.

blue/grey shit = oxidation

Now that is cool. I really like that for sure.

Copper plated? Awesome! Don’t care for the teal paint dumped on the roof though.

I like the copper minus the oxidation. Needs a penny referencing license plate too.

its not teal paint. They put some kind of catylist on the copper to oxidize, kinda like a penny does over time. :thumbup

Statue of liberty

pretty cool, I think it’d look better untarnished though.

how the hell do you make it copper? plus wouldnt that be damn expensive?

idk, not so much on this car. i think i like it more the way it was before.

i like this car a lot more than the rusty e28 or whatever that was

Ah wasn’t sure, it seemed very bright to be oxidation.

I’m guessing he copper coated every body panel somehow.

No way he made a totally copper E30.

i love Borbet Type T’s

back of shirt = Mk2 GTi

I kinda like what the BMW guys do with the rust.

It’s looks fairly uniform. Maybe he completely stripped it down to bare metal and dipped the car in a huge copper electroplating bath. That’s how I would do it :lol

That ultimately how it must have been done. I would not want to know the cost of that however. You’d think copper is gold these days with the price it can pull.