Powdercoated Calipers

I chose to go with a subtle color because I dont really want the calipers to stick out too much. They came out great and I think it was worth the money! It should look pretty good with the black wheels and all the dark accents on the car IMO.

What do ya think?!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/hockey819/IMG_1244.jpg

looks good :thumbup

Looks really nice bro. Where did you have them done? Mind sharing the price? Curious because I want to have mine painted red.

Def looks good.

They came out great Sully. Prolly gonna send some stuff there later this winter!

The car has to move to put these to good use ya know

was thinking the same thing.

Nice! Powdertech?

What kind of prep do you have to do to them? Fully disassemble?

:rofl

ive had calipers done, and dropped them off all assembled. I believe they remove the seal around the piston but thats it. Correct me if im wrong.

Looks good kid. Now time to get that pile of shit going

Pics dont do these things justice!! Looks amazing in person!

Glad your putting your money towards important stuff :thumbup

u really wanna know what i think? i think this thing is a hugeeeeeeeeee waste of money and you should cut your loses and sell this dumpy fucking thing already. stop putting money into it!

ha, thanks Beefcake

Glad to see you ruined Stallmers old car :thumbup

Sully?? :lol

Sully, looks great… mind PMing me cost on those?

I just painted mine… :facepalm

just saying man. it hasnt run in 2 years and does nothing but frustrate u and clutter the driveway. kinda of an eye sore for the neighborhood. as a matter of fact, if u leave it there this summer, i will be forced to call a meeting with my fellow neighbors and have that dumpy ass shit towed.

Ahhhahahahabibhahaha