BMW M6 on Dyno

vettes are bunk

Can i come??? Ill buy sprite for everybody…

Anyways i would Much rather have the m6 over the z06, if for nothing more then the wow factor, I bairly look at vets anymore, M6’s make me do a second look.

its actually a 5th gear dyno pull, generally 5thgear is the closest 1:1 ratio on a 6speed tranny.

Cali, the m6 uses the old 400hp 6spd m5 engine, not the new m5

The M6 uses the same 5.0L V10 as the “new M5.” As well, the M6 has a 7 speed SMG transmission.

word

Cali, the m6 uses the old 400hp 6spd m5 engine, not the new m5[/quote]

are you on crack or something, LOL

STOP SNIFFIN THE GLUE~ CHECK OUT THE JAP IMPORT SUBARU!!!

:shock:

GT

:lol: :lol:

idiots… m6 is a luxury car, z06 is a race car, m6 yes its a fast ass street cruiser, take both cars stock, on a circuit course z06 would rip the m6’s balls off cause the m6 would have pos suspension thats meant for daily driving, plus the new ‘domestic shitbox’ has its transmission relocated further back for better handling, all in all the m6 would end up wearing out its tires faster than the vette cause its suspension would make it slide too much and the vette would be a much easier, mroe practical race car all in all, theyr both good cars, i dont see the need to disrespect either the vette or the m6, now im just waiting for some idiot to post ‘my sr can beat them’, and in my opinion, it does rev kinda slow i think its the low torque reading.

my sr can beat them both in reverse, detuned, with stock suspension, on a rainy day with snow in the corners, blindfolded, driving with one hand, fron the passenger seat, sitting backwards.

youre right about the m6’s shitty suspension, it is said to be very bad when it comes to ‘M’ standars.

but i do not consider the vette to be a ‘race car’