boating anyone?

anyone on here have a boat? if so we all need to get together one weekend and have some fun on the water.

http://www.applianceservice-center.com/sean/Erie/IMG_7677.JPG

boats are only for fishing, pleasure boaters can die

lol thats a chance im willin to take.

x2 on pleasure boater homocides

I got a bass boat that’s bow will go underwater at any large wake, you can imagine how much I love gettin cut off by some asshole in a ski rig

“ummmm skippy… grab the bichon frieze and meet me at the yacht god damn it”

HEADLINE

Local Pittspeed board member dies in a freakish boating accident on the Alleghany today.

Witnesses state that a large ray of sunshine came over the watercraft and passed thru one mans glasses creating an enormus heat pocket burning his eyeballs, and eventually heating the interior portions of the mans skull where a brain would normally be present.

One man captured video of the incident as it unfolded.
Back to you Barbra

that happened to me once ^^^

are your glasses yellow as well?

Pontoon or nothing

i dont have on but our rec centr at the base is getting kick ass bass boat…

allways liked going out if you guys go out let me know id like to go out and learn the rules of the water and shit like that cause i know im gonna rent bass boat out alot and get pittspeed

beer and catfish fishing nights!!

well i was out on the boat tonite doing a little catfishin and i got hot so i jumped in the water well at the same time i guess a catfish grabbed my hook and took my pole with it lol thats right i lost a f’ing pole tonite so i was stuck there with nothing to do other then drink my beer

ahaha where at??

lol

i was down on the mon near webster.

Man I thought you were going to say you got stuck with your own hook. Still funny either way. How much did the pole cost?

I cant believe everyone is hating on pleasure crafts… dont get me wrong, I love fishing, but I also love drinking, women, and being able to pass out on my boat if needed. Down in this shithole where I live, we have like 6 bars along the mon river, its so much fun to bar hop on a boat, plus you cannot eat the fish out of the mon.

agreed 100%