Pittspeed fishing meet?

K20Kinger03O: pittspeed fishing trip hehe
slowmaro96: hahahaha
slowmaro96: you mean drinking trip
K20Kinger03O: along with cutty’s cousins :scared:
made me think of the idea, sounds kinda fun. beer, bitches, fishing, bonfire, smores mmmmmmm

i can go for the drinking and eating :beer: :beer:

cooking t bones over an open fire mmmmmmmm

fishing sucks

dude we weretalking about this months ago at BWW. I used to fish and hunt all the time. If you are in the middle of no where and are bored for some excitement you have to go get those cheep remote control boats from walmart fo like 20 bucks. Tie floating fly line onto it then at the end of the floating line use regular line and a bobber. We were catching bluegil like that last summer :smiley:

So of those fish were capsizing the boat when they hit so we had a second boat to standby and pull them both it…lol

fishing still sucks though

Steaks sound good. ANd maybe some baked potatoes. Mmmm…

I live on the river and don’t fish,
so this idea sucks :slight_smile:

:finger:

:owned: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

lol, remote boat fishing lol, never tried it sounds fun lol

im down for osme drunkin fishing

night fishing for catfish is the best

but will never happen

i know it probably wont ever happen but its a try, we’ll go down the aquatourium in moncity and meet up with victorsmalls hehe, i catch HUGE catfish and carp down there

i got no damn clue wheer that is but im allways up for cathing carp and catfish!

all you do is get on rt 88 to got towards South park and just follow 88 till you see the river and your there lol

then thats right down the rode from me set up drinking and fishing

they might have to tie you down to a log, so the Fishys don’t pull you in…

:eek4dance

no hes what wheer gonna use for a pole

hahahaha, little jeff :kekegay:

Bah! The pole comment was funny though. Skinny just means easier to bring out the six pack!

I haven’t been fishing since I was a kid. Always used to go with my dad & grandpap on first day of trout season. (Someone sing the Memories song.)