Fishing??

OK this sounds stupid but does anyone want to go fishing sometime next week? I recently came home from a deep sea fishing trip and im really achin to get my gear out at home and go catch something. Nothing really early on a weekend, like a late afternoon kinda deal. Lemme know

you can fish in my pond. my sister caught a foot long large mouth bass in there the other day! :eek:

Sounds a little dirty.

i would be down i love fishing i dont have alot of gear but in have a pole lol

Where is it?

i know man thats a decent size fish 4 a lil pond

oh man… this reminds me of a sweet thread subject:

fisting??

im down for a fishing trip lol. i got some lines and hooks no poles needed hahah

Yea I fish all the time…one of my fav places was actually behind the APD station

But in the past couple of years they have cleared out a LOT of the brush and it has destroyed the fishing there

I used to pull out 7+lbs bass but now I am lucky if I get a 3 pounder

well post up some good fishing holes and maybe we can actually do this, Im ususally out the most fishin during the fall months during the salmon/ trout runs up at burt damn, but thats usually a sausage festival. For normal fising i usually take a ride down to the lake and try to find a good spot to cast off of.

I am in like flynn early sat morning

I’m willing to meet up. I live out here next to Lake Ontario, and got the Erie Canal close by as well, along with alot of creeks…lol. What are we fishing for? my gf’s family lives out near some stocked trout creeks as well.

Lemmie know, I used to fish all the time…but, not so much…like to get back into it. :slight_smile:

im down, i went to bert dam yesterday and caught alot of little fish and 1 30" trout

where is bert dam?

in x 10000000

its been a while since ive used my pole :gay:

bert damn is up in olcott

Bert Dam is great in the fall. I got plenty of big salmon there. I also go fish off the peer by the dam for Salmon in the fall, got a 29lb’er last year.

The suckers are out in the streams
http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/07/8d/71/62_1.JPG

pm me when this goes down

I live right down the road from BUrt Dam. They ust have stocked the creek with the juvy. trout.

So, are u guys that are fishing at Burt Dam close…or just make the drive to fish there?