Looking for some good fishing spots !!!

like the title says, I’m looking for some good fishing spots. I just reupped my license, and I have never been fishing in the capital region. Please help a fellow member out, my GF is bugging me because there’s no fish on the table :Idiots

Try Duanesberg Lake(sp?), its private, so you’ll hafta sneek on/get permission, but its some of the craziest fishing ive ever done. In around 3hrs I caught at least 10 fish. At one point I had 2 poles in with a fish on each! lol, pretty nuts. Im goin up to my camp at Sacandaga tomorrow, gonna try my luck there, although fishing there seems to have been dead for awhile now.

jason lets go right now! ill run to t&v

go get it… the GF has her license too !!!

i gotta find my poles… fuck whered i put em?

im goin up to maybe ill swing by and have a few brewski’s and throw out some line

Lemme know man, theres gonna be a bunch of us up there. Should be a great weekend

t&v closed an hr ago :(… yea dude ill pm u my number gemme a ring whenever my camp’s 5 min away from the lake and like 15 from the bridge

ok, so anyone know any other places?

Hudson River, near the port of Albany. Catch some monster striped bass! No license required.

10 fish in 3 hours, and htats good ? damn fishing sucks then i thought u be catching them thigns way more / faster and shit, i mean 3 hours by then your family is already dead starvin

If you take route 20 out towards esperance theres a little auto repair shop on the right just before you reach the bridge that would take you into esperance that goes over the schoharie creek the fishing is great there, Ive hit some nice bass back there:

I live like a couple miles from that bridge :lol Never fished there, but have netted crayfish when I was younger.

Yeah the crayfish there are insane some of them are like 5 inches long.

Caught this ~35" striped bass last year, haven’t gone out this year yet, been busy with work. But my Mom has the family record for this year, 38" 25lbs.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=840&stc=1&d=1243062575

my gf knows where that is…

what were you using for bait?

French’s hollow.

if gf bugging u that just trhow her up on the table and tell her it’s sushi night. lol

Herring

We have one pole setup with a 5 or 6 hook rig and jig for Herring. You can catch a shit load of those little guys. Then we have some large poles/reels setup with 25lb test line and fish with the live herring. It’s been slow this year for stripers though.

thats a big fishy!!

umm. mind if I go fishing with you !?!?