Boating?

So in case you missed it, I am new to the boards. Moving to pitt for school come may to go to to carlow.

I have a boat that I am thinking about bringing with me. I leave it in the water all the time. Just wondered if anyone knew about the boating scene there? were the best places to go are…

boats are fun to drink on. that is all. Pittspeed meet on your boat.

kthxbye

the rivers are dirty. theres a few launches near the city and a couple docks upstream but nothing really next to oakland. Theres a big rock refinery and some office building along the river and Blvd. of the Allies.

Great idear… until someone who can’t swim falls off… and dies… and Pittspeed and our newest member take the hit…

life preservers… and release forms

no. If I die… I want someone to get smacked with a lawsuit… :wink:

sorta j/k

sure lets have a meet! everybody pick up a rag or a wrench! I need a tune up/possible rebuild on it. Its older and I just know how to fix my electronic car. Its got an old chevy 350 v8.

Its on lake erie right now, were its real muddy, smells like :eek4: , can’t really see it getting any worse.

I though about selling it … it was an impulse buy to get away from my parents when I was still living at home.

I am tempted to find a place to keep it in the water all the time in a safe area and just live on it till I get established.

on-topic

Thats what i been saying…

you have no clue

i think that allegheny county has the 2nd most registered boats to day county fl. so i would say that there is a lil boating scene. tons of fun around the point. i use to always go up the mon. to put my buddies boat in. or go to yough lake.

you can find a ton of areas to put the boat in. my ex’s grandpap keeps his boat about 300yard down the ohio from the point. it was fun goin down there for fireworks or during the regatta and what not.

(oh yeah a ton of misspellings but i just woke up and my hands are cold. )

My family has a lakehouse on the yough lake. It’s awesome when there is no one there, but there is also parties every weekend in the summer when it’s most popular as well.

there is all kind of places you can go on the boat, sandcastle, the boardwalk, the point and even station square now, see you on the river!