Looking for fun while visiting Pittsburgh?

Hey whats up everyone. My parents live in Verona and Ill be visiting them the first week of june. Ill be turning 21 the day before i drive out and am trying to figure out some fun shit to do while im back in town.

Lookin for anyone who wants to show a 21yo a good time around the city, racing, bars, etc etc. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks.

i live in springdale…right across the river from verona

I’m closer :finger: . I also used to live in verona before it went down hill. Infact when the flooding happend back this past fall and we were looking for my dad’s boat we drove past our old house and the current owners have totally trashed it. It looks like shit which is a shame because of all the work that was done to it. I can only imagine how bad they fucked up the inside…

well when are you coming out? we can go out to the bar most definitely 1 night during the time you are here…

Ill be there May 28th - June 4th. Definetly would be cool to meet up with some of you :beer: You guys race around town at all? I know on my home forum they dont like posting shit like that openly. PM’s are welcome

werd. that’s a while from now… post back closer to the end of may!!!

yeah partying it up with whitey and sonny is your best bet

Yeah, will do. In the mean time you guys care if I post some shit from my local board on here? Videos, pictures Etc. I have a bunch of midwest shit i could share. 800hp 1000tq New Body Silverado Truck, Bunch of supra’s, etc etc.

yes, we do mind. We only like ricers and anything less than 200hp, that truck is way out of place and we don’t want to see it. :D:D

just kidding, post up

truck would be a repost… already in the multi section

why??? sonny likes dive bars, whitey likes clubs… thats like complete opposites?

best of both worlds

i will be returning from la on the 31st, and then slammed when i get home… but most likely we could do something in that time

i don’t prefer dive bars… i’ll drink @ a gas station if i could :kekegay: … anywhere where they sell whiskey works for me.

f hooter :madfawk:

buying a bottle > bar

:rofl:

X2, you n the cap’n, make it happen…captain morgan > all others

Ill keep that in mind :rofl: