Bobble head pete..

the only place pete is pullin girls with those boat shoes is the library LOL

The closest time petes dick and/or face was near a pussy was on the day of his birth. Even I don’t know girls desperate enough to endure that much pete

I’m gonna go ahead and call BS on that. I know your history (we all have our moments of weakness I suppose).

even those girls wouldn’t deal with pete long enough for him to get a hard on unless they were holding and fp black

O yea? You still suck at like JVGGGGGG fail

look in the mirror you ugly fat fuck… i’m surpised somebody even married your mug, maybe you should worry about ripping off some more people or harvest your back yard and plant some trees to make your living

couldn’t even get your foot in the door with that beat ass store front you had in kohls plaza… money management issues? couldn’t afford it? maybe both? yup

go DIAF you faggot. your a worthless loser

JVG motorsports Suck’s . A bunch of bags of concrete that ran it.

oh snizaps.

Haha this is gettin interesting

lol it’s only funny cause pete would/could never do anywhere near as well a job at running a store front then jvg

Yea? How do you figure? Im pretty sure i have the means/education to run a front of the Like…

Or maybe my schooling/education is useless…

Na, doubt it.

Failvis on Pete’s screen name?

This is getting interesting

You can’t even type or spell and I fail. Haha anything you two losers have to say doesn’t effect me at all. I am more then successful at what I do now unlike you two trash cans. Sounds like you Petards new bf congrats now you can wed in nys.

How ? Im just a friend of his just like a bunch of other people on here. I’m just on his side because u should have nothing to say in this thread. But hey your so successful I wanna be just like JVG u dope

looks like someone just has their undies all bunched up because they’re not of age and from what ive seen downtown is stuck hanging out with what look like junior high females with that sorry excuse of facial hair LOL hang on while i go mack it at my local high school so my friends can say im the biggest pimp around!

yea! me too!

How many days did he get this time? :lol

Jvg has no swag

Yea, it actually is. Just because you were taught how to run a business or what not doesn’t mean you can actually run a store. I have a perfect 4.0 GPA with one semester left to get a degree in Business Admin and I don’t even think I could run a business successfully. I can’t count how many people fail at what they have a degree in.

You guys can bash JVG all you want but you don’t understand the expenses involved in running a business like JVG did, he just did it at a wrong time in the economy when cheap fucks are only looking for parts on eBay, and not trying to buy anything quality. Maybe his prices weren’t the lowest out of anything you compare to online, but most online stores aren’t click-and-mortar type stores, they only have an online store.

I wouldn’t wanna deal with a bunch of cheap fucks trying to haggle on a BOV because they saw a similar one on eBay for $10 cheaper.