has anyone noticed.........

…that pete fails at the english language?

a few days ago…

another one…

and tonight…

Dizler628 (10:20:54 PM): do you have a piktur of joe jiggs?
kramerbuccs24 (10:21:14 PM): on my phone
kramerbuccs24 (10:21:16 PM): ill send it to you
Dizler628 (10:21:51 PM): i not want
Dizler628 (10:21:59 PM): i wanna post it up on the computer
kramerbuccs24 (10:22:29 PM): you fucking suck at grammar hahahhahaha
Dizler628 (10:22:42 PM): how?
kramerbuccs24 (10:22:49 PM): “i not want”???
kramerbuccs24 (10:22:51 PM): hahahahahah
Dizler628 (10:22:56 PM): haha

has anyone else experienced any mind-boggling ass-rapings of the primary anglo-saxon dialect at the hands of our good friend 30r_logik??

discuss, pl0x

EDIT: new one, this one blew my mind…

post pics of that dummy jo3 jigg$ !!!

Pete no fail at language of English :confused :wtf

the pic…

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/a3c7627e.jpg

sporting our friend’s sweatband :lol

haha. the subie thread, i was not reading correctly.

how bout the infamous

“wat”

haha.

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

i always crack up at the “wat”

http://9.media.collegehumor.com/collegehumor/ch6/3/4/collegehumor.1b7dda8391b11f34e2113de41d5db7ed.jpg

oh, and…

Dizler628 (11:16:53 PM): nice thread dawg
kramerbuccs24 (11:17:04 PM): lmao you liiiiiike?
Dizler628 (11:17:10 PM): wat
kramerbuccs24 (11:17:18 PM): do you like the thread
kramerbuccs24 (11:17:22 PM): in a borat voice
kramerbuccs24 (11:17:28 PM): thats what i was asking you
kramerbuccs24 (11:17:32 PM): comprende?
Dizler628 (11:17:46 PM): yea i know

:lmao :lmao :lmao

yea that he does

pete, why so much fail?

for starters i posted that WAT picture a week or so ago… how about petes AP5 FRENCH, maybe if he spent less time learning french, and more time learning English we wouldnt have these threads.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
dude the kids a fuckin tool. i hate when he follows me all around the damn lot i wanna knock the kid out. and he talks so much shit to people using my car like its his own lol its mad annoying. we should not allow this kid in the lot or the track

thats memo’s cousin, thats just how he is, he thinks because his cousin was a well known name, both good and bad reason back in the late 90s, early 2000s, that hes “in” but yes, hes very much a tool.

:+1

exactly dude he uses memos name for everything when he talks to people. memo is pretty cool i dealt with him for all my rsx parts. he cut me some really good deals

thats who i thought it was, i wasnt sure though.

lmao that picture’s been on the intraw3bz for probably a year now.

any why is he learning french???

After spending one night at the lot and watching/listening to people talk, I have come to the conclusion that majority of people have dropped out before middle school. Albany is more Bronx than the Bronx.

Here’s an update, was cruisin with rami (mk1mr2) and joey jiggles in the MR2, I was in momma kramer’s minivan, and jae in the gsx (yellow), and of course joe’s head was hanging out the window like a fucking dog as always. I snapped this real quick…

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/75fa4f37.jpg

I’m working on uploading the video I took, he apparently finds great enjoyment in imitating the driver’s actions behind the wheel, AKA, moving his hand to symbolize shifting and cranking his hand back like he’s on a bike to symbolize opening the throttle. Hang with me boys, this is a classic video.

excited.

thats because albany gets all the rejects from surrounding areas.

Got it.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/th_1e049a7d.jpg

Sound doesn’t work for some reason…