Bodyshop

Hey, im From Yellowknife, and I have a 87 300ZX N/A. Im doing most the engine mods and rims/tires this summer, but next spring, im putting on the body kit and getting it paiinted gloss black. Can you guiys help me find a good body shop that has experience doing this thing, or customizes in it? In Yellowknife just to get the car’s exteriior paiinted will cost $3500+, never mine putting the aero kit on. Thanks for your guys’ help.

3500 sounds like a great price. depending on how much body work needs to be done, personally i paid over 7000 for my paint job including my body kit(which was only 1100) so about 6000 i paid for custom paint job. really it’s just like anything else you buy, you get what you pay for. one thing you must keep in mind, is if the paint shop is going to warranty their work and for how long.

yeah, i hear what your saying, but I got a quote for a respray, and hes like, 3500. that doesnt include kit or anything. And i dont know what kind of experience these guys have with modifide body kits

Hak’s Autobody is the best in town. Tell them Aaron from Edmonton sent you. :wink:

Isn’t there only like 2 shops in town?

haha, yes, well… 2 major ones. Hak’s and Superior Autobody.
Aaron who? and how do u know them?

Aaron from Edmonton, they know me very well. I"m best bud’s with the son of Hak, who also works there. Mention Aaron and Nissan in the same sentence, and the son will know who I am.

oh yeah… the guy who owns the stealth? or the bmw?

I know both of them, but I’m best buds with the M3 owner.