Good place to get a paint job?

Anyone know where can I get a nice paint job ?

screamin

Autobody shop???

Tristar Collision. . .they do bodywork and repairs for Ericksen . . .

Ummm… I think he’s asking about Calgary.

^^ :oops:

anyone know how much a good paint job will cost you, and not like maaco or any of that crap

a good pain job can cost anywhere from about $700 if you do alot of prep work!! up too well basically $6000 + just depends on the type of paint and what kind of prep work is envolved!

sweet, do u recommend anywhere in the calgary area?

ya if i was gonna get paint done it would more than likely be at screamin… they’re pricey but awesome!

I went to screaming paintworks for an estimate, and was generally impressed. I was at first discouraged that a full repaint and to pull some dents, and to fix the rust in my hatch it was going to come to $6000 though! This was for the same factory colour. Oh well, there’s definitely no sense getting crappy paint and having it peel in 2 years. If you want to keep it, pay more. If it’s just to ‘maintain’ the car and prevent rust, go cheap. 6 grand is apparently a very decent price for a complete quality respray.

If you don’t care that much, and only have a couple areas to touch up, just tell them you only want a touch up, or only have certain parts (like the bumper) painted seperately.

Having body kits and extras installed will be billed per hour, but if you’re going to respray everything, do it righ the first time by having it all done at once!

Good luck!