Bolts to connect Many to Turbo

I need the bolts that go on the bottom of the many that connect too the turbo.

anyone know where I can get these.

as you can see I am missing two

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/616000-616999/616820_42_full.jpg

CT, Home depot… anywhere that sellts nuts pretty much. They are a standard size.

ok cool, Ya I was thinking that I was just not sure if they had the doubble sidded bolts.

maybe ill get 4 and 4 new nuts so they all expand and shrink a at the same rate

What you need is the nut lock plate (yes I made that name up) so they stop falling off!

hahah they only fell off the once becsaue the Gasket I was given was Ceramic and broke all to hell. I have the nice Metal Gaskets now,
I took my t25 off to sell it and some of the bolts were kinda rust welded on, so I just took them out of the many. haha well the cats got to them like toys and that is why they are missing, meh OPS!!!

but if you wanna make me a Lock you nut place then I would be happy to send mark over to “PAY” you back for me :wink:

What I’d like to know is how this got from “you need a nut lock plate” to “when are you making me a nut lock plate”

and there is a bonus from mark

JK guy,

Maybe I’ll get bored when I’m fabing one day and make on up… maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

But its a custom peice so the price goes up a bit… it needs to be you gf marky wont’ do

ok ok, how about Marky and Phillis???

that is a good trade, and hell 2 Asians