Bone Thugs~N~Harmony Album

Picked this up a few days ago…pretty decent cd…
Its Called Strength & Loyalty

GEAH!!! …your rents due motherfucker…POW!

its about time, thier last 5 cds sucked…

I got this cd a while back on bootleg its real good

Is this the latest one?

Good stuff.

Yeah …it came out May 8th.

They’re finally out of that Ruthless contract…They’re with Interscope now
Would be nice to see an Eninem colabo soon

eminem is a faggot. Ruthless made bone so whatever.

fixed

bone :down:

x2

Just put the CD on my ipod, so I am sure it will get a listen soon.

Bone is not one of my favorites, but the Notorious Thugs song will always be a favorite of mine

Not gonna argue with u there, but they’d said b4 that they’re contract with Ruthless was whack…

I actually started to download songs from the new cd just to listen to a few songs…decided to go out and buy the cd (instead of dling all the songs) just to show some support

on the cd they had, art of war, their song with 2pac. it was sick. that is why i love underground rap, it never sells out. bone had 3 great cds. then all the other ones were poop. i know not to many people like canibus, but he said it best “90 of shit rappers kick today is subject matterless, not original but blasphamous, usin the same formulas to have a hit, same actors and actresses, same shit different laxative, face it, ya’ll wack as shit”

that sums it up, radio rap sucks today. i love rap. i hate hearing a song sbout jewels , rims spinnin", etc… use the alphabet in your songs…canibus might sell only only 10,000 records per release, but the lyrics are a lot better then “pop, lock it, drop it”… its a shame emcess like him, royce da 5’9, journalist, boot camp click, killah priest, rakim, don’t sell more records…

Creepin on a Come up, E99 and Art of War we good albums…then after that everything went to sh*t…I’m sure they were just tryin to get outta their contract at that point…plus the bs with Bizzy…anyway…I agree with u on the other issue…Unfortunately, “Bling Rap” sells…thats what gets play on the radio, so thats what sells records…

i know, its a shame. lil jon, 39 mafia, 50 cent, hot boyz, none of them can compare to a rakim, buckshot, saukrates. redman, wu-tang,…i wish it was different. if people who loved hip hop listened to a great record, they wouldn’t play the shit on radio today. its garbage.

i hear you…

i’m not as big of a canibus fan as you…i’m more of a Talib, Mosdef, Common Fugees,Pharoah Monch, Papoose fan & also like the slighty more commercial people like Busta, Nas, Wu, JayZ , Biggie, Freeway, etc…

but this big infux of crap is sickening.

my fav. song of over the past few months is … Niggas lie a lot by Talib.
& its over the This is why i’m hot beat
quailty song talking about all the B.S. in rap.

song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_tTIRxcJ24

one other artist who has gotten a lot better…is lil wayne.
i always ues to look @ him as one of the pop rap stars from his stuff back in the day… with cash money crew…block is hot etc…

but seems like he matured a lot…his newer stuff is decent…& his mix tape freestyles over some of the new tracks that are out are decent too.

just took me a while to get past the old lil wayne.

e1999 owns you

yep, they are all good also. i also like ras kass.

what…BONE fans?..I have all their albums…I have even had my muscular black ass at ICP concerts just to see em when they opoened for em a few yrs back

radio killed hiphop

truth.

Is this the same “crossroads” bone thugs??? lol, that song sucked but I was never really into them. I do like the slightly commercial stuff like Nas, Jay-z, Swollen Members, Moca Only, Handsome Boy Modelling School (and most anything with Del, like the Gorillaz).