Boost Creeps 94 Supra Turbo

He did and his car trapped over 120 unlike yours:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

My trap was good for 10s :frowning: on PUMP 93

Pete thinks he is god of dig racez naow

He talks a big game cus hes a awd dig warriorz now.

No its because he jerks the steering wheel violently in a sad attempt to make it seem as though his car is faster then it really is

beep…beepbeep!

Apparently if you are polish you do not possess the co-ordination to honk the horn evenly 3 times

:rofl

I actually went to google to see if this was true and apparently it is but only if you have a larger then average size head

Rubin would mop him up from a dig all day

Yes, Rubin can drive.

Yes, Pete can suck dick

Wow there’s a lot of tough talk in here… ryan sick fucking car can’t wait to see it out don’t know where all the hate is coming from. Just some jelious chodes who won a couple races so they think they are STREET KINGS.

KOTS 11’ who will reign supreme?

Thanks buddy! I was running at the extension before these kids saw 5th grade. If you don’t have people trying to hate on you you’re doing something wrong.

Yea I don’t know where half these clowns come off spouting nonsense seeing as how we were driving when they were 9

Shit, I’ve been driving before half of them were churning in their Dad’s ball bag…

Tis true

true story, i remember running on the extension back in 01 and 02, rolling around in my teg, Tony (jo jiggs older brother) in his yellow gsx, Brooks in team teal with a stock b16/b18 motor and O SHIT Swift in his civic with the single cam and auto trans lol. I beat 70% of the cars i raced back then and i only had intake and exhaust

Yea cuz I jerk the wheel on purpose you hobbit rascal