Boost Creeps 94 Supra Turbo

I was running Dana V back when i had my sprayed lude on the ext.

Doin three wide roll ons on 87 lmao

was there, tis tru. still ghay though. :hug

tis also tru, u do claim u have all this TQ steer and me and stallmer watched u jerk the wheel like a chode.

:facepalm

Would very much like to see the area’s fastest Evo vs the area’s fastest S00pra.

what color was the lude, i think i remember you

it was ghey red.

did you used to go to Paesans on 20 in guilderland when you had it? back when swift, John and Jim worked there

he was usually there trying to fit in. u know…

“hey yo guyz! mak me dat PIe and F00ogetttaBOUt it!!! ahhhhh my lude is oveAl0ADIN in turd! i G0tta bring DIs shitz bak to APGz where dey installed my NAZ!!!”

no shit, i remember him now, jim would talk about him saying yo Justin i got some one you should race lol. Swift saying dude youll get him haha

I don’t have the fastest Supra.

It’s possible.

It was gangster, pic is so old that Dan owned Infamous then:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/Old%20Vehicles/lude2.jpg

Oh well, I can’t keep track :lol

by the way i was in 6th grade when that 'lude pic was taken :rofl

Sad thing is that was my third car I owned a 90 Integra LS, 99 Integra GSR before that.

Kramer your young. im 27 this month. i love lamp. smoking is bad for your unless your smoking pole, and then in that case your just gay.

What can I say? I’m an equal opportunity smoker!

the GSR was a fly color bRyan

Milano red FTW

WOW so Rubin and i were coming out to Albany to street race when you were in the 4th grade :rofl

and that was the lude i remembered Bryan

That car was bought by a local kid, he then proceeded to trash it so be wary, it may not have been me you saw.

All my cars are kept super clean and super mean.

who bought it? might of been him then

Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow