Boost Creeps 94 Supra Turbo

thats funny…because If I didnt beat ya the first time, you wouldnt have begged for the 2nd run which put your car in its grave. I beat your car more then anyone on this forum…and that was in its baby dick days.

only reason that is is because we lived so close together we had plenty of runs. you got the car by a bit the 1st race that night, no doubt. the second one the sti was ahead til she went out in a blaze…i wouldnt say it was glorious though.
not lookin to start any shit by that comment tho FYI. twas always a good and fair run. trap wise they were very close… E/T is another story… haha:lol

well my car is in a nice, heated garage right now.

yours, well…

mine was nice enough to sacrifice itself to hold that tuna you had on your sandwiches!:rofl

Just curious to the username choice… last time I checked… a bicycle compared to a car WasSl0w

username was made for future vehicle reference. been saving since august for something nice. should have it out next year, but things can and do change. looking for the right car for the right price.

btw to SEMI keep this thread on track, car looks great bakerian. enjoy it.

This feels like Deja-Vu!!

all over again.:ahh

are you still fucking bacne girl?

you ride a bicycle to work. i don’t understand how you think anything you say after that is going to be taken seriously.

rofl havent touched that piece of trash in 2+yrs, but thanks for reminding me to go wash with acid again.:rofl

i actually havent ridden a bike to/from work in over a month but eh semantics. hows that expensive set of leaky rims treating you there champ?:thumbup

Aww, troll shows that he trolls. Cute.

dont you have some gt5 to be playing?:ninja

that’s now how you should talk to somebody who gave you $100 for nothing

lance,

ive expressed my gratitude for his, and EVERYONES donations several hundred times over. however a donation does NOT entitle any one of you to degrade or speak to me in a disrespectful manner. im pretty sure ive displayed that i dont take anyones shit anymore, and im not about to make an exception for his non stop backhanded comments because of his very gracious donation over 2 yrs ago.

:lol you’re a waste of space. You’re 31 or whatever and have nothing to show for anything you’ve ever done besides a large group of people who wish you never existed.

Your reply to this will include the following:
-You avoiding my statement
-You incorporating some sort of sarcasm
-A sly remark towards something about me you find amusing
-Some sort of wink, smiley, thumbs up, question mark or other awkward conclusion

so what are you saving up for… another focus to put thousands into so you can go high 14s?

ok lets see if i can live up to your prediction.
im 28. :wink:
ive accomplished plenty. andddddd yeah thats all i got for you right now. carry on.

list accomplishments…

NAOW!