Boost Creeps 94 Supra Turbo

Jesus Christ you are so predictable :rofl :rofl :rofl

Listen to some good music, loosen up, and move on with your life. There are hundreds of millions of people in the US, I’m sure you could find another group of ~100 people to converse with.

havent entirely decided yet. still throwing ideas against the wall and seeing what sticks.

ive managed to get ~100 people to talk about me for months without ever saying a word to them and being 200+ miles away. thats a start…:rofl

kramer… ive been listening to some good music, making money, relaxing and talking to plenty of people for months. i just come here to see whats goin on in the good old fivewonate. i get what ur hinting at, but eh i just dont care.

edit OH and btw… that was NOT good music u linked.

I don’t want to know what you listen to. I don’t see how much money you’re making if any time in the past 5 years you were riding a bicycle to work.

my license has been suspended since nov 2007 kramer. ive actually done the responsible thing and turn in my plates and wait out my dmv imposed suspension. walking, biking or whatever the case may be is the responsible thing to do. ive put $ aside to pay off my fines, get my license situated and save for the vehicle of my choice. you havent had the life experience yet to grasp the concept of dealing with poor choices and the consequences they bring. im dealing with mine. but you keep n living on that high horse of yours.

Failvis vs. Kramerfag, dig, on foot, E85 station on Wolf to the next nearest station. Branny paces in the Poopra to declare the winner, while Wheeler waits at the aforementioned station to punch the winner in the face and pour diesel fuel down their pants.

:ponder

Oh. My. God.

This shit just doesn’t stop.

He eats da poo poo

:rofl shits gone to far now brah! Good luck!

brian, just buy another supra…then you can start a NEWER build thread. although, dont you actually have to build the car in order for a thread to be a “build thread”? lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl :rofl

It’s a project thread. I’ve built like 8-9 cars now. Already done a bunch of shit to this one. I’m in the mindset it makes more sense to clean up someone elses project and hit my view of perfection than spend $45,000 of my own money on parts.

i know, i was just jokin

It’s actually not a project thread anymore. It’s turned into a smokin sidewayzz feat. Travis thread with special appearances from the get along gang.

“get along gang”? lol

Holly shit this again… failvis go gag on a shotgun.

Stay t00ned